Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Need help getting through to parents!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by htaran, Aug 10, 2012.

1. You need to show them everything about it. Such as how its not bad for your health..its not addicting like other drugs and taking those pills can make you a goddamn zombie haha. Show them the benefits of the herb

2. Honestly if my parents told me i could keep my stuff in a lockbox in the garage i would jump for friggin joy. I think you have just won the war.

3. Your parents are cunts.

4. [quote name='"RooksYR"']

Honestly if my parents told me i could keep my stuff in a lockbox in the garage i would jump for friggin joy. I think you have just won the war.[/quote]

Yes slowly but surely your suprisingly winning rite now. Just make sure you dont get into any shit and youll be golden.

5. Yeah I think I have won! I was really mad earlier and I didn't really see the fact that I may have come out on top. They didn't throw any of my weed away. Which is a relief because I just bought 4 grams of dank yesterday which is like a 3-4 weeks worth of weed for me if I vape it all and conserve. But yeah I like the idea of the garage we have a inverter which is fucking awesome to use when you are high.

6. Good stuff, man! Glad to hear it :smoke:

How so?

7. [quote name='"htaran"']Yeah I think I have won! I was really mad earlier and I didn't really see the fact that I may have come out on top. They didn't throw any of my weed away. Which is a relief because I just bought 4 grams of dank yesterday which is like a 3-4 weeks worth of weed for me if I vape it all and conserve. But yeah I like the idea of the garage we have a inverter which is fucking awesome to use when you are high.[/quote]

Lmao a power inverter? It would be great if they didnt mind you toking in there as well. You could set up your own little smoke spot.

8. The union is propaganda.....

9. Bro this is defo a tricky situation my man, parents, mine too (I'm the same age as you) are generally very old minded and think that weed is the worst thing since goat balls became a delicacy. You can't change the way older people think especially parents so I guess if u get off the mj for a little bit then try showing them the benefits when they won't have an excuse .

10. [quote name='"BoulosGH"']Bro this is defo a tricky situation my man, parents, mine too (I'm the same age as you) are generally very old minded and think that weed is the worst thing since goat balls became a delicacy. You can't change the way older people think especially parents so I guess if u get off the mj for a little bit then try showing them the benefits when they won't have an excuse .[/quote]

Read through the thread! He is winning.. lol

11. you smoke for the same reasons i do hah. personnally with my experience if u keep up your grades and do everything they request you can use that against them. I mean, if they cant find a reason why marijuana is ruining your life then how are they going to justify what their gonna do. Just talk to them and come to an ultimatum that includes you smoking weed there really is no other way unless u can hide it better.

12. Ok everything is going good, have job, going to school, put a fourth in the box the other day and noticed they checked. They did not say a word. So everything is going great.

13. [quote name='"htaran"'] put a fourth in the box the other day and noticed they checked. They did not say a word.[/quote]

how did they check if you're the only one who has a key ?

14. [quote name='"Quebec Ganja"']

how did they check if you're the only one who has a key ?[/quote]

I decided not to lock at first and I put a movement trap so I can see if it was disturbed. I just wanted to see how much they still trusted me, apparently not very much but whatever.

15. If you can't convince them, just sign the contract. I love weed more than a lot of things, but it's not worth ruining your relationship with your parents and losing college funding/insurance. Get that job, save some money, and move into an apartment with a roommate that also has a passion for the herb. :)