need help from someone who knows about opiates

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by shutupandsmoke, Dec 15, 2009.

1. ok so recently i took 4 vicodens and felt nothing and at a hospital the morphine didnt phase me, do i have a tolerance and if so im gonna try heroin soon will it effect me if i have a tolderance

2. you should definetly feel the heroin but yes you can have a high natural tolerance i do

3. Whoa, whoa, slow down. You're going 100 mph's. How did they give you morphine in the hospital? If they didn't IV it, that's probably why you didn't feel it. Morphine's bioavailability is shit when taken orally and it doesn't break the time release. That means that the little amount of morphine that you took in the hospital will solve your pain for about 12 hours, but won't get you high. Also, when you're in an extreme amount of pain, the opiates won't get you as high as you just notice the pain going away first. You can get high, but I found that it takes a little longer because the pain trumps the pleasure.

Now for the vicodin. Were they 5mg's or 7.5's? If they were 5, that would explain why you didn't feel anything. Vicodin is hydrocodone, one of the weakest available opiates. Taking more would increase the high but I can't suggest dosage but be careful about all that APAP.

How much do you weigh? Weight effects opiates as it goes into your blood and through your liver. The heavier you are, the more you generally have to take. Heroin is a huge step in the opiates.

My suggestions: Even though I can't give you dosage advice, I would personally start by CWE the hydrocodone and taking more then you did last time. This way you save your liver and test out your tolerance. If you feel real nice after that, you'll know where your tolerance stands. If that doesn't work, personally I would take oxy as it's the next strongest opiate that's widely available. Take less of these as oxy is much more potent. If you get oxycottin, crush it up to break the time release.

Heroin is a big step. It is the most potent opiate that I know of, maybe fettanyl is stronger but I'm not positive. Heroin is extremely addicting and is a huge step when you haven't even broken into the opiate family. Try working your way up the ladder. Please do be safe and responsible as opiates can become very addicting and cause W/D's rather quickly after frequent usage.

4. lol thanks a lot man and i know i only want to do it once just to see lol but even if you do have a tolerence, heroin will work its magic?

5. if you've ever done oc's...H is the same feeling only a fuck load cheaper

6. I disagree. H is more like morphine, gives you that "doped up" feel. Oxy is so much more euphoria. Then again, I've never shot any of these three.

7. #7 AlexStenka, Dec 15, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2009
    yeah as OP said you are going 100Mph, SLOW DOWN bro. I started doing opiates about 5 years ago I'm 20 now...anyway I wouldn't recomand for you to do H, cuz its a whole another world you don't want to get in to trust me...it might be fun for a while but before you know it your whole life will be upside down - TRUST ME- ;) and if you do the H...MARK MY WORDS BROTHA!!!

I'm on suboxone now recovering from my addiction...(EVERYONE SAYS "I won't get addcited noway it wont be me") when I hear people say that it makes me mad...anyway be safe dude peace.

BTW - You will never know what opiate addiction is till the very first time you feel withdrawl...peace NOW LOL

8. lol thanks a lot guys but due to my lack of access to more potent [if you will] drugs i think i shouldnt have a porblem

9. H is no worse then oc's...i've done plenty of both for months straight. and it seemed like oc w/d's were a little worse

10. Yes, but most people don't shoot OC's which makes it seem like it takes a little longer to get addicted. I don't feel the "need" to do oxy after doing it only a few times.

And because of the OC price, it takes a lot more money to get addicted compared to heroin which is extremely cheap and always available for most people.

11. lol im not gonna shoot it up :p

12. thats true...well i had money...blew 2-3 grand in a couple months of doing them everyday and i got reallllly sucked in man...heroin and suboxone got me off oc's believe it or not lol