Need help for First Grow (AeroGarden, Hydroponic)

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by TheSeibling, Aug 3, 2017.

1. Hello,
    I am new here and from Germany, so haha please apologize my english skills :)

Now I want to grow my first own plants, my plan is as follows:

I have a small chamber behind my sleeping room, its 4 meters long, 1,5 meters wide and 1,6 meters high (at its highest point, because its under the roof)

I want to buy the AeroGarden system (Bounty), it has space for plants up to 60 centimeters, I know thats a little small, because of that I want to use an automatic plant (Bubble Kush) they're just growing 40-80 cm, so its ideal.

The garden uses a 45Watt Led light with a color spectrum of white,blue and red.
    I know 45Watt isnt really much but i want to use a 20hours light and 4 hours dark cycle, so the automatic plant has 8 hours more light than a normal one.

The Garden has the capacity for growing 9 plants but I just want to plant 2.

I think a filter system isnt needed because the air is able to flow through the roof, I just want to sit a fan into the chamber for creating a nice airflow

so thats my plan, what do you think about it ? Do you think the 45W LED is enough for getting some nice buds ? (I dont expect 100 of grams but 20g per plant would be nice :) )

thanks for every answer

greetings TheSeibling

2. Picture of the setup please

3. The set up isnt here right now, but here is a link of the system:
    Miracle-Gro AeroGarden Bounty Wi-Fi - AeroGardens

you see the height is adjustable so its easy to have the Led very close to the plants

4. Gotcha.

You didn't pay that much for this though, did you?

J

5. No in germany its cheaper :D

6. Might I ask how much? Probably hard to
    Say in American $$ though...

7. well its nearly the same if you try to change it, but 300 Dollars are not so much money here as in the US :)