Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Need help for choosing my next piece

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by John Lennon, Nov 8, 2012.

1. So Im thinking about getting a bong. These are some options:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Which one looks better?

2. the bubbler.

but they all look very low quality.
    anything with an o-ring id steer clear of.

3. So, its a bubbler better than a bong? I want to smoke it inside my house, however I plan to carry it around sometimes like when going to my GFs house or with my friends. Should I pick a bubbler over a bong? what are the differences?

What about these:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. The difference is that one is a bong and one is a bubbler.

5. I'd say go with the bubbler too, but only cuz a bong that size and of that low quality is worthless, but bubblers are almost always a good bet

6. Those look good, if ur carrying it around then yea the bub would be the best bet, easier to conceal etc. if it was staying at home mostly then a decent bong wouldnt be bad(and can also be had for upwards of 70 bux) but you can find a great bubbler for 30, i got mine for 15 on sale and it rips!

Attached Files:

7. Bongs are great man! Way better than bubblers. But don't get those rubber O cheapies.

8. Which things I should take in consideration when choosing a good bong or bubbler?

9. None of them, they all look dirty, not well made, and not well taken care of. It looks like someone tried to sell those bongs on craigslist. Any Headshop will have much better quality, even Grasscity shop.

10. the problem with bongs is that they're so functionally customizable. For instance i like beaker base straight tube bongs with an ice catch, but some people will only do bongs with percs and ashcatchers and other crazy shit. it's all preference, but basically you def want a glass on glass piece, and no carb(unless your preference is to have a carb) go for something pretty thick since you want to travel with it, also not too tall maybe 2 ft max for your purposes. in your price range(assuming) you may want to check out Weed star's little bitch or baby bitch, i have one and its cheap and pretty thick, that was my first bong(baby bitch, my friend has a little bitch and a roor straight tube that cost three times as much and gets three times less use too)