Need help for a friend!!!

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by Turtle1980, Apr 8, 2017.

1. These are some plants of a friend of mine...I just saw them today and I have no idea what is up with them...could it be too little water, not enough nitrogen...and the pic of the green healthy one is in the same room and there is no signs of bugs...anyway any help would be greatly appreciated!

Attached Files:

2. Yep, those are verrry super infected with spider mites. The green one is infected too just by being in the same room. Personally I would scrap both the plants and get rid of the soil, bleach/sterilize every surface in the room/equipment/house, and outside the room, and start over.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Thanks man...I did eventually notice the webbing when I took them outside...he said he is just gonna let them ride and start over when they eventually die!

4. Why waste time. Kill them now, and sanitize, sanitize, sanitize...you/he will never harvest a smokable product from that garbage.

5. Yeah I noticed webbing when I took them outside...he said hell with it and is just gonna let me ride till I guess they die...I appreciate it though!

6. Yeah those aren't mine for sure...they r a really good friend of mine...he's just disapointed...heres a couple pics of mine...this is my first grow!

Attached Files:

7. Hmm....i wonder how a joint with spiders taste like

8. Either remove them now or throw them. Let thrm ride out like thst is a waste of time money and you won't wanna smoke that bug infested weed ewwwww

9. Be verrrry careful if you go to his house, don't go near those plants, and change clothes and shower when you get home before getting close to your plants. And I wouldn't let him come to my house until he kills them and steralizes everything if I were you... It's not worth the hassle of spider mites and his shit is fucked pretty badly.. Make sure to keep up on preventative pest maintenance too. Good luck

10. Lol do you reckon it would pop snap and crackle when you smoked it ewwww

11. I have talked him into throwing them away and starting over everyone!

• Like Like x 1
  12. Thanks...and I have I am currently at his house but like you said, when I get home I plan on stripping down right at the front door and hopping right into the shower lol....and 1 more thing...how far should his sterilization go...while house?

13. Personally I would be paranoid-style sterilizing shit, but the main things are; Does he have house plants? They are likely harboring some, as I'm sure he has entered his grow area and then walked elsewhere in the house (that's a touchy subject as some people will never get rid of house plants regardless if they keep harboring the problem, because its, "not in the same room") ....if he touches them or brushes against them then walks around, they could be anywhere, but ultimately need to live on a plant...If he has pets that go outside and back inside, it makes keeping things sterile harder... The immediate grow room (every surface) and all equipment need to be sterilized...vaccuum, and personally I would burn sulfer in the enclosed grow area just to be sure i killed any eggs I may have missed...(look up sulfer burners, they are relatively cheap)...

I've just had them before, tried to "fight" them and it wasn't worth the effort. I ended up restarting after sanitation. I could have restarted a lot sooner had I just wiped them when I found out...

14. Thank you....I was just gonna ask how far out of the room he should sanatize...as for me I am still currently a his house but when I go home I plan on stripping down at the front door and jumping in the shower lol cause I sure don't need them at my house but like I said thanks for the info and I hopeyou have a good evening!