Need help for 1st time grow (in a dresser)

Discussion in 'Micro Grows' started by Shanksya, Jan 4, 2014.

1. So I have a dresser, and I was wondering if I could grow 1-2 plants inside it with a carbon filter (Don't know what kind to get), and how many lights I should use. The inside of the dresser is 3.5 ft tall, 1.7 ft long, and 1.2 ft wide. The lights I want to use 150 watt hps lights, 16000 lumens each. if i can use them, how many do I need?
    Please feel free to recommend other lights and carbon filters.

Attached Files:

2. hey shanksya'.....why don't you check out my thread from the beginning then feel free to ask me any additional questions  :metal: ....plus you'll find there's a lot of friendly and helpful blade's on my thread as well from experienced micro-growers like myself... :hello: .......hmmmmm and it's a dresser tooo!!!! oh boy did you stumble on gold my friend...read my thread  then i'm gonna' need the dimensons of the cab  and your basic setup on what your  wanting to do and to see what kinda budget  your working with as well cause  if it has to be completely stealthy plus scrubbing the air for smell ....your gonna be running a tad bit more on the expensive  side of things especially if you plan on running hids in that small of a space....... hit me up bruh i love dresser builds as i have three running  now  :metal:  :metal:  :metal:

3. my thread's titled ARE YOU THE MASTER OF THE MICRO .....LET'S SEE THOSE 12/12 FROM SEED BABIES.....!!! in the (micro-grow sub forum) under :smoke:  :smoke:  :smoke:  marijuana cultivation

4. btw im subd' and im pulling up a chair...lol          school-bus-mooning.gif

5. awfully' narrow...... maybe only room for one big girl topped' and with a little lst  is probably your best bet with 1 150  watt hps bulb .....18 inches really ain't a  whole lot of space width wise .....hmmmm  idunno lemme do a little back-tracking ...... :huh:

6. ......im thinking maybe since you have all that vertical height put to use by making two separate chambers.... :metal: would hate to let that extra space go to waste :metal: