need help finding some glass

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by GotMilk666, Mar 7, 2011.

1. hey everyone. im looking for some new glass but i cannot seem to find anything like it.

im trying to find a bong something like this but i cannot find one.

can you guys please tell me were to find ones like this?? with a main chamber with a nice defuser then a neck peace off to the side like the weed star piece

i am short on cash so as much as i want a nice high end piece i would like to see some cheaper ones also

thanks so much in advance

2. how much are you willing to spend

3. im willing to go to 200(Cad) MAX at this time but later down the road i would like to get a higher quality piece so right now try to keep under 200 (i know it will be hard) and if you want just post some higher quality ones so i can come back and look at this for more ideas.

4. sheldon black i am getting one tommorow 150 for a sheldon black straight tube with ice catchers and a deffused downstem
    you can get a nice bong for 200

5. do you think you could post or PM me a link?

6. getting it at a local head shop go to sheldon black . com some nice nice smoke ware

7. ya i live in north B.C lots of good herb for cheep but the bongs are over priced (after looking around online) and they have a TINY selection. also as i with Sheldon Black if i e-mailed him would he ship it to me or is he a maker and then sells them to head shops and online stores?

8. i dont know for shure when i pick it up tommorow i will put up a reveiw on here but im torn on getting a local blown one with a tree perc but im 85% shure i am going to get the sheldon black

9. Go buy a Molino man.

10. i would love to have something like this [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n9YckPP_1Pk"]this one [/ame] i would even be fine with a single chamber but something like that

11. ya we have that one at my local headshop for like 120 but smaller i was thinking about gitting that one day here

12. sheldon blacks are classy imo

13. sounds nice.

hope someone can point me in the right direction on were to find one close to the design

14. a bong with a perc is almost the same thing that sucks that your headshops are over priced i cant find anywhare online for sheldon blacks other than iofer

15. i was thinking of the Molino Mad Scientist V3 but i wanna know what more people that use it think of it. also your Molino black vid you made led me to start posting hahaha. on a side note since your looking around, how smooth is yours?? i know its 7mm thick and 50cm tall but how smooth is it??? im looking into some "bubbler Gongs" (think thats the name correct me if im wrong) with percs as i read that percs give a smoother toke but the trade off is more drag.

16. not to much drag atm i have a staight tube with a ash catcher with a 4 hole deffused downstem and a 6 hole defussed downstem and it has no drag whatso ever and percs are almost the same

also sheldon black is roor us but he made his own company so you are basicaly getting roor quaility for a cheeper price

17. im talking every piece in the store is Overpriced. i see some bongs hear that go for like 60ish and in my head shops they would be like 200+, seen some nice pieces around that i would have to pay like $500+ for and they no name glass they just look pricey but i have learned that price does not equal quality. i HAD a nice 12inch(ish) redeye glass bong with a bubble base and a goose neck that changed colors, had the sucker less then 2 months and it broke....... note to everyone keep metal busters AWAY from glass

18. ya price dont mean nothing unless its name brand like roor sheldon black ect look for thick glass and thick joints

19. You'll get more help in the morning I'm sure.

20. ya im not like OMG OMG NEED INFO NOW AAAA. its 3am for me so im not in any rush haha

also if anyone has read this far into my thread.... can anyone comment on the Molino Mad Scientist V3? like the quality of the joints and how well it tokes?