Need help finding a strain called Blaze

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by WhiteLightWH, Sep 10, 2012.

1. When I first started growing (8-9 years ago) I remember having my eyes set on a strain called Blaze by British Columbia Seed Bank I think. It was a cross between blueberry and a 70's old school haze. Unfortunately, I never got around to getting it and just now when I did a quick search, I couldn't find much info on it.

Rhino seeds had it listed on their site but it is currently out of stock:

http://www.cannabis-seeds.co.uk/britishcolumbia/blaze.html

Attitude did not Even have a listing for blaze.

I would love to track this strain down and would appreciate some help in finding it if anyone is in the know.

Also, any grow reviews or info in general about it world be great as well.

Here's a really positive smoke report on it from just a few years ago:

http://www.mernagh.ca/blaze-marijuana-strain-review/

Thanks fellow blades.

2. This place appears to have it: Blaze | British Columbia Seed Co. | Green Life Seeds

I don't know anything about that site. I just followed your link, then googled "British Columbia Seed Company," then stopped as soon as I found a site that claimed to have it.

3. Damn, my google-Fu is Not very strong today, haha. Thanks man; you made my day. I've kinda been obsessing over finding it for my next grow.

Now I just gotta do some research on green life seeds and make sure they are legit.

Thanks again.

Also, I'd still love to hear from anyone with experience growing blaze themselves.

4. All I found was this: Hash Marihuana & Hemp Museum: Jack Herer

Scroll down for an impressive photo. Or just search the page for 'Blaze."

5. #5 WhiteLightWH, Sep 11, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 11, 2012
    That is a very frosty bud on that page. Looks super tasty.

I guess I'm gonna order through green life. I'll post with updates when I do.

Gotta wait for this bad ass trainwreck to finish up first though:

Attached Files:

6. Good. I want to hear how this story turns out.

Ah, she is lovely. Putting on a little weight, though. Some of the prettiest girls are just time bombs.

7. #7 WhiteLightWH, Sep 12, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 12, 2012
    [quote name='"Alatar"']

Good. I want to hear how this story turns out.

Ah, she is lovely. Putting on a little weight, though. Some of the prettiest girls are just time bombs.[/quote]

Yea I hope she explodes here in the last few weeks. That pic is at exactly 4 weeks in to the 12/12 cycle. The guy who sold me the clones must have had a pretty jacked up grow room though cause The early vegetative cycle was wrought with inherited problems (spider mites, fungus gnats, various deficiencies, etc.); but in the end I kicked ass on taking care of them. Plus, It was a great re-learning process since this is my first grow in about 5 years and I needed some re-freshing on the whole process. I think my next grow from seed rather than clone will go better.