Need help finding a good Auto strain

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by jakemer, Sep 21, 2012.

1. #1 jakemer, Sep 21, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 21, 2012
    looking for a good auto strain. dont want to hear crap about auto bubbleicious or other hit or miss(usually miss) autos. i want legit autos and not 2-3 autos and 2-3 photos and 2-3 long lost relatives from a piss poor breeding cycle.

grow medium is soil (blackgold perlite and vermiculite)
    lights are cfl (3x125w 6x85w and 10x42w)
    plants will be grown in 8x8x9 pots
    foxfarm trio soil nutes

Requirements for the Strains i want
    -AUTOs only, no poorly bred hybrids that are half stick and half column :confused:
    -Strain needs to be 3 ft or less on average
    -Needs a good yield preferably able to bring an oz or two a plant(in other words, an eater)
    -real proof that the strain meats the requirements(personal experience, grow journals, etc) pictures are welcome

female or regular seeds makes no difference

i was looking at "think different." would think 4 generations would be enough to weed out the photo in them, but am uneasy about the idea of trying to grow them in a 46" ceiling grow room. listed as being between 1 and 1.5m tall. got my breeders pack for future grows though :ey:

looked at so many strains and comparisons im almost back to square one on my search for a strain:confused_2:... course then again this maybe should have been square one

thanks in advance for any knowledge or experience you can pass to me

edit:also not sure if i posted this in the right place(maybe should have put it in "indoor growing"), if not mods please move,

thanks

2. I am going to run Blue Himalays by short stuff seeds. They seem to really have the auto trait dialed in. my buddy had reall good results with their russian rocket fuel as well.