Need help figuring out what i have here

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Brand1sh, Aug 16, 2012.

1. Just picked up a nice thick piece I picked up on CL. Its really well made, perfect lines and the diffuser arms are nice, even and straight. The guy I bought it from said its an "american glass", however he couldn't say whether this was the brand or country of origin. There's no writing on it. Its a double bubble base with the bottom bubble being REALLY thick and wide (holds a lot of water!). 3 arm perk with ice pinch. Came with bowl, down stem (nothing special, 4 slots) and inline diffuser. Everything came in a nice delta bong bag for a cool $100.

Can anyone shed some light on the brand ? Its nice and thick, clean welds and symmetrical.

Thanks! Last pic is of my growing collection, been collecting glass for 2 months. Grasscity is great :wave:

Attached Files:

2. The brand is Honda, the model civic. It gets good mpg.

3. Thanks smartguy. Should I keep this or my accord ?

4. Dude is your Xbox controller silver?

5. yeah, they have them at bestbuy. The d pad rotates so you can choose raised diagonal or a straight cross. Pretty sweet

6. [quote name='"Brand1sh"']

yeah, they have them at bestbuy. The d pad rotates so you can choose raised diagonal or a straight cross. Pretty sweet[/quote]

Whaaat are you serious? I've never even heard of those. How much was it?