Need help figuring out missing piece!

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Bingbong14, Jul 28, 2017.

  1. image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg 1.) not sure if posting in right place, sorry!
    2.) not even sure I'm using the right words lmfao
    3.) moved into a new house, found what I think is either a bong or a bubbler that's missing a piece, need some help figuring out what/where to get the piece. I only ever roll one or use a bowl, so idk what the parts of a bong or bubbler are.
  2. Looks like it's missing the downstem and bowl

    Grow journal
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. It's medicinally legal where I live, and I think it was recently passed recreationally, do you think if I take it into a shop they can help me out?
  4. Idk how strict or lax they are in legal states so I have no idea... you could take a pic though and bring it in... it honestly just looks like it takes a regular little cheap downstem found in every smokeshop

    Grow journal
  5. i cant know the exact size but the part you will have to buy looks like/is like this [​IMG] you might wanna buy more than one at once if you can, since you said you are not experienced with bongs. because i learned in a bong just like that one and broke the bowl fast on it hehe.

Share This Page