need help fast

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by daylanbrewer, Apr 29, 2012.

1. I have a cottoncandy indoor grow going into its 3rd week of the 12 12 light cycle but I have to move it outside bc its stinkin up the house will it continue to bud or will it revegg I want bud soon I don't want to wate all summer please help

2. at this stage in flowering your taking a big gamble by moving them out. some may revert back to veg some may keep flowering.
    do you have anyway of using blackouts outdoors to artificially create the 12-12 outdoors? that would be best.
    time to seal the room create an vaccume seal and exaust everything through a filter. is that an option?
    someone may have better answers than i but i'd wager that some if not most will revert back to veg :(

3. [quote name='"TKOkush"']at this stage in flowering your taking a big gamble by moving them out. some may revert back to veg some may keep flowering.
    do you have anyway of using blackouts outdoors to artificially create the 12-12 outdoors? that would be best.
    time to seal the room create an vaccume seal and exaust everything through a filter. is that an option?
    someone may have better answers than i but i'd wager that some if not most will revert back to veg :([/quote]

Thanks for your help I just don't have the time or money for the exaust system I guess ill he wateing :(

4. the longer they can remain indoors under 12-12 the better chances they will have of remaining flowering when you put them out. sorry i'm not a better help. good luck