Need Help Fast Please

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by JamesDaBear, Jul 8, 2011.

1. #1 JamesDaBear, Jul 8, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 8, 2011
    i just noticed this on my plant today. did it turn Hermie im not sure i sure hope not

Attached Files:

2. What is that?

3. i dunno does it look like its Hearmieing

4. I cant tell by the pics
    Is that a ball looking thing? I can't tell by the pics

5. i dunno what the thing is may just be paranoid click pics to enlarge here are some pics of plants itself

Attached Files:

6. Looks to be doing fine

7. Looks fine to me

8. can u guys please tell me what the horny things are i was so freaked out thinking it was herming

9. they just started 3rd week flowering on wednesday

10. Arent they stipules? Indicating its a female plant

11. thanks alot for the help i was so dam tripping took my high away guess i shouldnt check on them after smoking was thinking it was a ball sac wanting to burst open. lol i found these on all 4 of my plants dam i think i lost 5 years lol

12. I agree with kakalvlvinin, it looks straight to me dude

13. Haha you lucked out if these are on all your plants, good harvest to come :D

14. Female pre flowers no worries bro smoke a blunt and know that the nugz are on the way

15. Thanks All Now can go to bed and not stare at the walls lol

16. I know that feeling I finally got my spidermite problem under control after 3 seasons of stressing out about them. Laying in bed just thinking about those bastards eatin my ladies and layin eggs and shittin everywhere I obsessed about it like crazy but what I've found from growin my own meds is patience. I'm not a patient person at all but it's taught me how to chill out and slow down and don't stress

17. #17 gdonald2007, Jul 9, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 9, 2011
    Good morning, i hope you've had your coffee, but believe it or not, the freak i had like that, that pod developed into a seed, that's right, they were all over one plant, the freak plant freaked me out, like popin single seeds on the stock was too much.

I let it grow for a bit more, lots of female flowers but no bud and no resin, 0 thc. If it don't pop a seed, i would think it's still female, but pull them off just to be sure.

18. Well everyone who responded the dam thing popped and to my relief there are hairs sticking out, thanks to all for you imput and help

19. lookin good

20. Glad to hear my advice was somewhat accurate.

Keep up the good work