need help fast (harvesting)

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by houstonstonie, Oct 21, 2003.

1. alright first off i might have hung up my plant a little early but this is because of the place i live and the little guys in blue i have to deal with...okay now i have my baby hanging up in the closet upside down with a bag over the roots....can somebody please get me some tips on how to dry and cure the bud....or send me to a link!!!!!! also if i could find some before and after pics of harvest and dryed bud it would help cuz mine doest look like bud right now!!!???

2. ...before you do anything else cut the roots off - and the big fan leaves...your dryin so anything that doesn't have to be there that is 'wet' - get rid of....good luck

3. cut the roots off......and the big fan leaves as budmonkey said......it will speed up the process a bit..........keep in the dark for approx 2 weeks, or until you can easily break the stems........open the closet door approx once a day to change the air.........and then cure the buds.,.........Peace out.......Sid