Need help diagnosing problem

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by Mystical420, Sep 22, 2012.

1. Hi all, long time lurker first time posting.

I am looking for help diagnosing my ailing plant.

She is on day 20 of flowering. The lower leaves are losing luster and the leaf tip are curling down and the very tip is turning brown. The is also some small yellow spots. She is in coco fiber and being fed FF with distilled water (ph 7). I am using a 400 HPS light. As I live in the desert the humidity tends to be a low, 20 to 35%. The temps range from 70s to high 80s, sometimes in the 90s although not in the last few weeks.

2. Flush those toxins from her root, allow to recover 2-3 days then feed at 1/2 strength, a low N food.

peace
    "V"

3. Thank you for the response, I really appreciate it. I am pretty new to growing and I am having a lot of difficulties. The Veg stage goes well but a few weeks into the flowering stage things go down hill.

How long should I continue the 1/2 strength N? Seeing as they are flowering shouldn't I also add some P, K and trace minerals as well or should I wait until the second or third watering after the flush before adding these? Once the P & K nutes are added should they also be at 1/2 strength?

Sorry for so many questions. This is my second grow, and the first was a total loss and I really am hoping for this one to turn out better. I have moderately severe arthritis and neuropathy and would rather treat with MM than deal with the side effects I have with pain killers.

4. Mj don't need that much "N"(nitrogen) during flowering, but does use considerable P&K,
    please don't feed again, until YOU see an improvement in her physical appearance, about a week, maybe more, it's a plant NOT LIVESTOCK, also considered a weed, so can grow anywhere on anything. (Even then feed at 1/2 strength until she looks good)
    I flush once per month, I hate it as I'm old and cranky and I get soaked...always,
    it removes the extra food in the root zone, allowing me to introduce new fresh food for the plant to feed on, ensure you have 1 gallon of soil for each month you expect to have her.

To my blog see my library.

peace
    "V"