Need help diagnosing a sick plants

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by Cato420, Oct 10, 2015.

1. Hello all, I am a new grower on my first grow and I was having problems deciding if my plant was suffering from root rot, or a PH fluctuation. I think it is root rot but I am not sure because of the way I has been acting. The plant has 3 leaves that are affected and other than that is thriving. The problem showed up about a week ago.
    I have uploaded a picture of how the plant looks from the top and have also added two pics of one of the affected leaves, this one has been affected the most, the two other leaves only have one-two small spots on them. Any help would be greatly appreciated, thank you!

[ ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1444499301.896933.jpg attachment=1895340:ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1444499273.727034.jpg] ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1444499285.695518.jpg

Attached Files:

2. There are no assumptions in my thoughts. Do you give them nutrients?

3. I give them a flora trio from general hydro and calimagic from GH too, the nutrient schedule I use is this ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1444505849.513296.jpg

4. Overall, the plant looks fine. Whatever that is happening is on older growth and I wouldn't pay it much attention at this point. If you start seeing issues with the new growth, you've got problems. This looks like what you get when you when you have a pH fluctuation or light bleaching. But like I said, since it's obviously on old growth, let it go..
    TWW

5. Thank you for the help!

6. Just checked on my plant this morning and it has started to move to more leafs and has started affecting new growth, it has spread to three very small leafs