Need Help Deciding What Seeds To Get

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Pot, Jul 30, 2013.

1. Hello everyone, I'm about to start growing my first plant and I plan only getting my weed from growing my own stuff now because I'm tired of dealing with sketchy dealers and I'm too broke to be buying so much weed all the time. I figure the only possible solution is to grow my own stuff for my own personal use. I need help on deciding what kind of seeds to get for my first grow.  

I've been doing research on the seeds that I want I wish I could buy them all but do to being kind of broke and not having a lot of room to grow I was thinking of growing 1-2 plants at a time.  I'm growing in a small closet in my room.

Right now after reviewing over a lot of different seeds right now I decided that I'm definitely getting Big Buddha Cheese Automatic  and for my second choice is where I'm having a tough time deciding.  Right now I can't decide if I want the Auto Jock Horror, Jack 47, Grapefruit Matic or Moby Dick Automatic.  I was also considering maybe just growing two Cheese plants but I kind of wanted to grow too different strains.

What one of these strains you think would be good to grow with a Cheese Automatic plant?  I have heard good things from all of these strains and they all claim they are easy plants to grow. Has anyone here had any experience growing these plants together or separately? What do you think the best would be for someone with no growing experience?

I have not ordered the seeds yet but planning on doing it by sometime next week, I hope that you can help me out with my decision. 

2. Any advice?

3. #3 MyDogSmokesWeed, Jul 31, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 31, 2013

I'm a huge fan of the Green House Seeds Lemon Skunk. Great plant, great smoke, flavor, taste, everything. Relatively cheap too compared to many others. That's my favorite smoke. Compared to most prices it's cheaper as well. I think Herbie's is out currently but pretty sure Attitude is in stock. 

4. #4 Keif Richards, Jul 31, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 31, 2013
    Did you tag this thread with 'Rick Moranis'?

Any you trying to shrink the weed, my friend?  

6. #6 Pot, Aug 1, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 1, 2013

I'm getting my seeds of off world wide seeds. Since it is my first time I'm just going to stick to growing an auto flower plant and they are sold out of the Auto Lemon Skunk. 

I think I may go with the Auto Jock Horror, Would that be good to grow with a cheese automatic? The other thing I'm thinking about is if i should get 2 Auto Jock Horror Seeds and 1 Cheese Automatic or the other way around. 

I just can't wait till I get started. 

I really don't think the other strain matters. Just whatever you want really. I assume you're doing soil, and each will have it's own pot, so really it doesn't matter. I've currently got 4 different strains in soil. Half auto's and half photo's. As long as you take care of them what strain you get doesn't really matter. Since you're new I'd try to find one that they say is easy to grow. Frankly I don't know much about Auto's though. This is my first time doing those. They seems super easy though. Just water occasionally and you should be good for awhile.