Need help deciding on some Auto Strands

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Elegant_Smoker, Sep 3, 2010.

1. Alright how's it goin GC I need some help I decided my next grow I'm goin auto and if anyone has had any expierence with Nirvanas autos. feel free to post how it went. I need help deciding between blue mystic auto fem, Northern Lights auto fem, or Short Rider auto fem. Thanks in advance

2. Bump no views

3. hey man go with world of seeds afghan kush ryder its incredible. Finishes from seed in 55 days (no joke), and its seriously the most potent auto out there. smell during growing isnt bad either. My last one I harvested gave me 2oz's under a 250 watt hps in 3 gal pot. Its grade A+ stuff.

4. Sounds like some great stuff but definatley way to pricy for me

5. blackberry, and pitbull, its like a hash plant, insane smoke.

6. yooo I LOVE auto strains. I just ordered some today

Hindu Kush Auto (Regular... I wanna hope for some males so i can cross em with all these other autos so i dont have to order seeds for a lonnnnggg tune and could come out to be an awesome cross!! example, hindu kush auto X Sugar Mango Ryder)

Roadrunner Auto Fem.

Haze Auto Fem.

Sugar Mango Ryder (I CANT WAIT TO TRY THIS ONE) Fem.

7. My FAVORITE AUTO is definately: Auto-Berry from marijuana-seeds.nl

8. I 2nd that. Mine is 4 weeks into flowering and has put on some weight. Its smells delish!

9. Mines been curing a week or so and the buds smell exactly like captain crunch crunch berries. I even have some captain crunch and compared. Its crazy how much they smell alike. you will love the smoke my friend its very strong.

10. you want to try ak 47

11. i grew out the short rider have no complaints about it, very easy grow the only with i would say is 2 of my unfemed didnt auto so i moved them outdoors. check out my harvest of it in my sig. of the short rider

12. i have short rider auto assassins. i have heard of a couple of people's short rider's not autoflowering though. chk out utube

13. #13 ColaBud, Sep 5, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 5, 2010