Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

need help conserving bud.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Deleted member 197774, Dec 23, 2011.

1. #1 Deleted member 197774, Dec 23, 2011
    Last edited: Dec 23, 2011
    so basically gc i just went through a quarter of Blue Dream that i bought on monday afternoon and finished this (thursday) afternoon. thats only 3 days and i faced all that bud. i really need help conserving my bud.

I always buy a bag with the best intentions wanting to make it last and what not, but it never works. I always just smoke it asap.

i feel one of my problems is that i love rolling up fat joints. I have a bong and a pipe but i am IN LOVE with rolling fatties and facing them, there is no greater satisfaction. i roll really good joints that burn forever and get me blasted.

So how can i slow down on the rolling? and not smoke everyday once a i buy a bag?

and how can i begin to like using my bong and bowl better than rolling up????

2. I conserve by smoking half bowls in my bong, 1g lasts me nearly a week.

3. Smoke from your bong or pipe if you are trying to conserve bud. And don't buy that much bud if you don't have any self-control.

4. I had EXACTLY the same problem as you. I invested in a vaporizer, the vapir no2 and I love it. Since the high is different to smoking then you will have no tolerance to the vapor. So one bowl is about 1/2 the amount of weed you use in a joint. I get blasted off of one bowl. So you conserve bud, it's healthier and you start off with no tolerance to it.

PERFECT.

5. The way I conserve bud is by loading up just one trench in my MFLB, or just using my bubbler.

If you have any of that or a pipe, just do a bowl, wait like 5min., and if you're not satisfied with it then do another one and repeat, rather than just loading a bowl one after another.

Oh, and don't roll J's if you wanna conserve :smoke:

6. If you want to conserve bud, stop chasing the 'cool' effect and buy a vaporizer, do SNAPS from a bong, not bowls. Buy a one hitter/chillum. Or buy a Vortex gravity bong.

Blunts/bowls/joints are a waste. I can make a quarter of crip last me 2 weeks, and I smoke a few times daily.

7. i used to smoke in my dorm room with a one hitter and could make an eighth last for over a month! one hitters aren't as fun or cool as j's and blunts, but they can do a good job at lowering tolerance

8. Seriously man, even though they're kinda ghetto; gravity bongs will rock your world bro!

9. #9 Deleted member 394727, Dec 23, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 4, 2019
    delete

10. i only smoke bowls out the bong/ bowls out the vape/ occasional joints and i been maken a 8th last 5-7 days

11. Asking how to stop rolling so many joints is like a fat person asking how to eat less

[​IMG]

12. Buy a vape or a nice dugout. Having a quarter in a dugout and poking onehitters will make it pretty hard to go thru fast unless you are really into twisting that bat in the stash spot for that many times

13. #13 Rasta Haze, Dec 23, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 23, 2011
    What's ignorant is you coming in here acting belligerent like your opinion is the only one worth valuing. Why don't you mellow out in the breeze on your way down off your high horse?

Bowls consume more bud than any other device I own besides rolling joints and blunts. I dare you to challenge me on who has more experience with devices, I bet my arsenal beats your 'uber kewl spiderman pipe' or your mmm mmm Juicy Jays with flavor drops.

A vaporizer uses about .2 per bowl, gives you around 20 good hits, and gives you a very full effecting high. It usually requires 1-2 bowls per head, assuming you are using a quality vape liken Silver Surfer. I assume you an your 15 y/o buddies who use a lightbulb vape and aren't allowed into smoke shops have no experience with them; alas, I digress.

A bowl, assuming it's a bong, usually takes a .3 per bowl, but mines glass on glass, not metal, but you'll get there. Takes about 1 bowl a head. Gets you high, yes. Very. But -wait for it - raises your tolerance incredibly high. Next best is a bubbler, but still raises tolerance, yet has a smaller bowl - maybe .2 but does NOT get you 20 hits. Above poster is right, chillums/one hitters are cheesy, but lower your tolerance. They use a little less than a .2 vape bowl.

He wants to conserve bud, and you can do that with snaps, and especially a vape. I just got done smoking some honey oil, how are your mids? Again, I digress.

OP, good luck, I hope you find your answer, try to steer away from bowls is my opinion, but I'll let Chachi rebuttal on his 40th something post. :)

14. #14 Deleted member 394727, Dec 23, 2011
    delete

15. 5char

16. OP you answered the question yourself. stop smoking joints. smoke bongs instead. or invest in a vape. either way you will use significantly less bud to get even higher than a fat joint. it's a win-win situation. :bongin:

17. Thank you for that 20 second breakdown, Daniel Tosh.

I don't know about you, but I had fun. When you state your opinion in a rational way and not in condescending douchery, it's a much more pleasant experience. Again, if he wants to conserve , a bong that day in day out, will raise his tolerance, is in fact counter productive.

1 bowl will turn into 2 in a week or two.

2 bowls with kief here and there, later turning to 3. I know the drill.

But I'm not beating a dead horse here, plenty of other blades also suggested vapes, so I'm not having any pissing matches here; don't take my taunts to heart, I'm a smartass at heart.

I'll openly admit that post count has nothing to do with knowledge, as long as we agree a red rep doesn't either, I've just argued a little too intense with people in the past. :smoke:

18. #18 Deleted member 394727, Dec 23, 2011
    delete

19. #19 Deleted member 247773, Dec 23, 2011
    Delete

20. With hotknifing, a quarter lasts me a month.