Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

need help choosing a vape.

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by FunBlameMonster, Sep 9, 2012.

1. i have been looking into getting a vape for a while and i woud like two know what is the better between the arizer V tower and the arizer extreme q.or any other vap within the 100-200 dollar price range that would be better than these two i know there are better vapes out there but for now these two are what i can afford comfortably . any sort of help or advice would be greatly appreciated.

2. I just bought the Arizer extreme q for $150. Based it upon all the good reviews and the fact you can use a whip or ballon + remote control for laziness.

3. Do you like it. Like would you recommend it. I've read the reviews and that's how I've narrowed it down to these two

4. Da buddha is badass

5. #5 ignila, Sep 9, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 9, 2012
    I own a DBV, which is also right in your price range. It doesn't have all the cool features that the EQ does, but its reliable and functions perfectly. Just an analog dial for temp control so it takes a bit of trial and error to find the temp you like to vape at.

My friend owns an EQ and I have nothing bad to say about it. The digital temp control is cool and having the option of a bag or whip makes it a little more versatile than my vape.

I wouldn't hesitate to recommend either of these vapes. I am probably a little biased toward the DBV, but the EQ is a legit vape with a few extra bells and whistles

If you need more info on your vapes, fuckcombustion.com is a pretty good forum to hit up. Pages and pages of vape reviews so you can get a better idea of what you are buying

6. [quote name='"ignila"']I own a DBV, which is also right in your price range. It doesn't have all the cool features that the EQ does, but its reliable and functions perfectly. Just an analog dial for temp control so it takes a bit of trial and error to find the temp you like to vape at.

My friend owns an EQ and I have nothing bad to say about it. The digital temp control is cool and having the option of a bag or whip makes it a little more versatile than my vape.

I wouldn't hesitate to recommend either of these vapes. I am probably a little biased toward the DBV, but the EQ is a legit vape with a few extra bells and whistles

If you need more info on your vapes, fuckcombustion.com is a pretty good forum to hit up. Pages and pages of vape reviews so you can get a better idea of what you are buying[/quote]

Thanks for the link ill deffo check it out also thanks for the replies. I've only used a ssv and a mflb so just needed some more experienced vapers opinions

7. I bought the NO2 vape would completely recommend it. Completely portable, battery charged. No bag only whip is my only gripe.

8. Once me and my friends made one out of a lightbulb
    its a little tricky