Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

need help.. California trip.

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Mracer900, Jan 12, 2008.

1. Hey whats up guys? 4 buddies of mine and myself are going on a road trip to cali this summer. We are gonna be a driving a vintage VW hippie van all the way there from the wid-west. I was wondering what would be the best part to go to surf, meet some really sexy Cali girls, and pick-up some bomb ass weed? Also, what are the prices of some dank ass ganja out there?

thanks

2. Try Compton, I hear it's nice in the summer and the waves are killer

3. anywhere in socal bro. Id hit u somewhere around LA. I go to LA every summer, and its sooooo fun. Can go to newport beach, venice beach, laguna in OC all within like, 1.5 hours. Tons of good beaches near LA for surfing. I had no trouble finding bud on venice beach (although because of how i look, everyone thought i was a cop and got nervous lol). Not to mention when you get bored with the beaches.... your in LA! theres so much to do. Hit up sunset strip, holloywood blvd, universal city, go to a free jay leno or any other show (theyre all free, some even pay).

I hear the Bay is also awesome, but if your lookin to surf id say LA (even though i havent been to san fran yet)

oh yea, and there are TONS of hot cali girls let me tell you lol.
    And i pickup up two already rolled blunts of some dank for 15 bucks! (total, not each)

4. for surfing I'd hit up Bolsa Chica, or and Old Man's Beach in San Clemente. san diego has some great surfing spots also. just drive along the coast and check out the sets, then paddle out.

5. Trestles is great. Malibu. Silver Strand Bowl section. County Line. All those are good.

6. lol, i dont think he wants to surf the cement.

head out to san diego or venice. venice is like stonerville cuz just headshops everywhere, smokers in the water, and bums and such selling bud around.

7. Hahahaha.

Not for surfing, and not necessarily for ladies, but check out Humbolt County (North Bay Area) for some of the best marijuana in the world.

8. thanks for the help. so far im thinking of trying out Venice and probably Santa Cruz. Plus since im gonna be driving a Hippie van with a license plate all the way from the mid-west I think i'll have a good chance of attracting plenty of attention from, girls, hippies, and cops alike (hope i dont have to deal with cops on my trip tho). Also, because there will be five of us, all guys, making this roadtrip and we will be staying out there for like 2 weeks we want to go to some crazy local parties, etc. what are your suggestions of going about doing this?

9. youre nuts tryin to go cross country in an aircooled vw... good news is so cal is a veedubbers paradise... i have a 63 fully restored if you want to blaze on some of calis finest.. cruz in the vdubs im located on the youre way in to so cal assuming your taking interstate 40 ...watch out texas and new mex cops are wack pm me if you want my neck of the woods is like entryway into the rest of so cal... we can get your trip started in the right direction... san diego will be nicest this time of year... but you cant come to cali without goingto venice beach theres like 100 headshops in a row on the boardwalk of the beach... legal graffitti walls like 100 ft from the sheriffs station... venice also has a cool ass little skate park mostly just ledges and shit... at sunset theres a huge drum circle with tons of dank in the air... definetely something you dont want to miss... as for the bomb ass ladies, its cali theyre everywhere 75% are straight up bitches though, fuck how it smells bitches be actin like they dont shit, no shit aight have a cool trip and make sure you bring a some parts( distrib cap, coil, condenser & points, some new spark plugs some fuel line, fuel filter, 4 quarts of oil, an extra carb if you got one, a fan belt, clutch & accelerator cables, and a good tool kit. good luck man hit me up if you want a nice welcome to cali