Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Need Help buying, Dont wanna get ripped off (from Cali)

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by SkullUCG, Feb 27, 2009.

1. Hi everyone, i just got off probation and im gearing up to go buy some again. My probation period lasted over a year and a half and during that time i didnt touch the giggle bush cause i just wanted to get it over with. Embarassingly enough i forgot the appropriate price per measurement and i dont wanna get ripped off. I want to spend $30 but if i remember right the only way you could get that would be to say that you want a dub and a dime. Anyways i dont wanna appear completely ignorant and get screwed so if someone could tell me how to get a $30 sac or whichever lower amount was closest you'd really be helpin me out :D

2. depends on where you live.

around here in NY its about 20$ a gram, so in your case he'll probably give you around a gram and a half if hes not ripping you off.

just say you want 30, and before you give him the money examine the weed.

3. Grats on getting off probation.

If you live in the burbs it seems like $10/g $25/8th $40/qtr for mids is roughly the norm.As for dank, $20/g $65/8th .

4. ugh i remeber my old dealer he would just take the price of a gram and multiply the gram piriceof watever amount you were buying
    ao it would be like mids 10 a gram
    there for a quarter would be 70
    but i was desperate

5. hey man I have lived in cali all my life. Bay area to be exact.

For $30 you should get 2-3g's.
    Just call your guy and say I want a 30 sack.

6. 1g for 10, 8th for 25-30 (mids)
    1g for 20, 8th for 50-60 (dank)

7. what part of cali do you live in here dank is any where from 10-15 dollars a gram and an eight is any where from 35-45 dollars and so forth all depends on where you live... and you cant really tell by the look of the bud good be really dens or really fluffy

8. #8 SkullUCG, Feb 28, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 28, 2009
    Im back all, Im in Santa Rosa by the way. I bought the stuff and payed $25 for it. It seemed kinda short though which i told him about it. He replied that it was legit but it still seemed a little on the small side. I figured that since i wouldnt be smoking again for awhile after today and tomorrow and that we were botht here i should just buy it and did so.

Made an old waterless G from a 2 liter (Classic) and will blaze here later on tonight. Was gonna blaze with some friends but they ended up having to cancel. Oh well, Mary J, whiskey and xbox it is :D

Edit: theres also the possibilitie that since i havnt bought in such a long time that it was just me. He brought it in one of those huge ass meat storing kind of zip lock bags, so in comparison it looked really small. Now that ive got it into a jar it doesnt look as skimpy.

9. ur from cali
    30$ could get u 3 grams of some dank and 7 for mids