Need help blades

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Klauck, Mar 26, 2012.

1. #1 Klauck, Mar 26, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 26, 2012
    So on the weekend my girls little sister went to these guys house and there was a mini party, a bunch of shit happened and they were picking on her in a way. She came home and got my girl and they went over there to fight them. The girls would not come out but these tough guys sure had no problem. They were screaming at my girl and her sis saying how they are killers and they will kill them and all this bullshit. Needless to say my girls sister seen a handgun and a taser, and they had stories of robbing people for weed and all this shit.

So two days later I am looking on the police website for media releases and I come across this one where three kids (matching the description of these fucktards) had tazed some lonely guy in his car and proceeded to pull a gun on him and bash him over the head. They stole a bit of money and smokes. Now i'm all for going over there and beating them within a inch of thier lives, but I have learned pain only lasts so long. I wanna report these fucks.

What do you guys think? Should I call the cops? Or give a massive ass kicking
    BTW They stole smokes from this guy
    Any advice blades?
    (And before you go saying how we should go over there and beat the fuck out of them. It almost happened. My girls cousins (Who has many and are fucking crazy were about 5 mins from walking down the road and doing it, but her mom said no)

2. not worth it to fight. turn em in to the police

3. Agreed with above. Fighting's only going to get you in trouble, with either those douchebags or the law. Turn em the hell in.

Time to get fucked by the long dick of the law!

///M

4. yeah fightimg is pointless. I wanna do something that will haunt them the rest of thier lives. Although breaking every bone in thier body sounds fun lol

5. [quote name='"Klauck"']yeah fightimg is pointless. I wanna do something that will haunt them the rest of thier lives. Although breaking every bone in thier body sounds fun lol[/quote]

Jail usually does that

6. Jail just breaks the important ones...

Like the pelvis. Time to let those guys get butt-slammed... They think they're hot shit when they jump random people with guns and tazers, but I bet they're going to be someone's little wall-flower in prison. Lock those motherfuckers up!

Do you have any evidence that these guys are the same guys that mugged that guy before?

///M

7. [quote name='"MMM3"']

Jail just breaks the important ones...

Like the pelvis. Time to let those guys get butt-slammed... They think they're hot shit when they jump random people with guns and tazers, but I bet they're going to be someone's little wall-flower in prison. Lock those motherfuckers up!

Do you have any evidence that these guys are the same guys that mugged that guy before?

///M[/quote]

not really let the cops figure it out. I gave them the address and told them they bout the guns n taaer. I also told them how they are down here from toronto hiding cause apparently they killed someone. Thanks for the advice blades.

8. Dude if they have a gun i wouldn't F with them..

911 is the answer.

9. cops they cops are pestering fuckers but great tools of revenege if they are truely in the wrong

10. yeah so i did the online crime stoppers tip service. Gave them ALOT of info, plus thier pictures. Gotta love facebook bahaha

11. [quote name='"Klauck"']yeah so i did the online crime stoppers tip service. Gave them ALOT of info, plus thier pictures. Gotta love facebook bahaha[/quote]

Let us know what happpens to those assholes

12. sub'd to find out too haha.. i agreee with the cops..although occasional fight where you would for sure win always sounds fun.. unless they got some Assault Rifles up in there.. then it gets awkward

13. The investigators just said if they have anymore questions they will call.

14. I found out who was the one that they tazed. I dunno if I mentioned but they bashed him in the head after they tazed him.

Heres the pic

Attached Files:

15. sub'd.usually id be like dont snitch but in this case it aint snitching