Need Help ,Beginner grower

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by stay_high_all_day, Sep 26, 2013.

1. #1 stay_high_all_day, Sep 26, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 26, 2013
    Ok so I'm planning to buy this grow tent: http://www.greners.com/i/grow-tents/secret-jardin/secret-jardin-dark-room-pro-dr90-ii.html

This is my first grow and grow tent and I want it to be a good grow and I was just wondering if anybody have a cheap but most effective list of items to use in this grow tent. I'm planning to grow 1-2 plants.My budgets is around $300-$400. Some tips for growing would help also.

Ok so I looked up tents that come as a package and found this one: http://www.htgsupply.com/Product-HTG--400w-2x4-Soil-Grow-Tent-Kit

I was just wondering if this is a good deal and if I should change anything from the package deal. I was also wondering how much my light bill will increase by this tent with all the accessories

2. I jus started my first grow about a month ago, here's the stuff I've pieced together that people say you need

Good pair of snips to trim it up
    Nutrients ( idk good ones :) )
    Thermometer/ humidity gauge
    Microscope 30x handheld
    Ph test meter electric is best
    Disposable gloves
    Seeds obviously (I used nirvana got em in like 8days )
    Your growing medium
    Your lights
    Mason jars for curing
    Whatever method your using for drying you need that material too ( clothes pins ext.)

That should get you thru your grow I believe bud! More people will respond im sure so hopefully this helps! Link your journal when ya start it up and good luck!

3. @[member="dyse702"] Thanks for the information its very useful but I am looking for more specific information such as brands for I could buy.

4. I growing indoor, and saved myself a lot of money by not buying a grow tent. I build my own grow place just subscribe and u will have this info during this days :)