Need help asap!!!!

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by budgrinder666, Dec 29, 2012.

1. i need help identifying and solving this problem PLEASE!!!! my babies are roughly into their 5th month, but in their first month of flowering. they are in Fox Farms Ocean Forest and being fed with the Fox Farms Tiger Bloom and liquid bloom. for general feeding. a while back like 2 or 3 weeks ago i posted up here and was told it was a calcium magnesium deficiency, and was told to add a teaspoon of epsom salt to the gallon water that i was using to feed. i did and then another bloger hinted to also adding a teaspoon of dolomite lime. and i did, YES i know i am a noob, it is my first grow. i have 5 little ones in veg that will get to the flowering stage soon and i dont want this to happen, im posting recent pictures for you guys to see it. PLEASE for the sake of smoking, we need to act upon this quickly lol. i would hate to loose them. the water i am using to water is distilled water the ph is somewhere between 6-7

Attached Files:

2. How much are you feeding? Looks like nute burn to me. Have you flushed yet?

3. even I wouldnt smoke that mess

4. #4 Doc-J, Dec 30, 2012
    Last edited: Dec 30, 2012
    It looks like it has been over fed for a while and possibly over watered. Why a four month veg? How long ago did you transfer them out of that miracle grow organic?

5. You check the ppm in the water going in and coming out of the pot?