need help ASAP please!

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by average31304, Jun 20, 2011.

1. hi guys!
    First post in this forum, i love this site so hopefully we can "grow" a long way together lol....
    This is my very first grow, iam growing with organic soil (cant remember the name).
    im using organic Garden Ville Rocket Fuel fert 2-6-1, the last pot i had used before i had used miracle grow soil and it burned it a little so i had to to flush and transplant, when i did the transplant the plant was about 1 month old, i put the new organic soil in and sprinkled some of that rocket fuel cus it looks like its in early flower, and i didnt wanna add to much nutes since i thought it was a little burned alrdy. Anyways i tied the two colas down just a little to get more sunlight in kept them tied for about a week and a half then yesterday i noticed it doing this so i untied them and havent watered since 2 days ago.
    id really appreciate some advise to get my baby back to where she needs to be. I do not have a ph meter or anything like that, what i usually do is let my pitcher of tap water sit out for about 24 hours.
    Anyways here she is.....

Attached Files:

2. How did you get it to split into two colas like that? That's sick!

3. #3 MiMedical420, Jun 20, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    It's called topping very easy to do YouTube Fim n topping

4. I topped it at the 4 or 5th node I think, when she was about 3weeks, she had grown super fast at first until I put the miracle gro on her :(
    Hopefully I'll get some accurate advise on how to fix her.

5. I think your over watering

6. Well the inner leaves the ones that don't really do much for the plant I guess (mainly the lower ones) are turning yellow and dying but it kinda seems like it's getting further up my plant and the four big fan leaves died and fell off,experienced help much needed and would appreciate it very much.

If it is just overwatered what can I do to get her back to healthy state? Just ease back on watering? Lots of direct sunlight?

I live in Texas and it's alrdy getting to 100degrees