Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Need help about drug dogs!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ChubbyRage, Feb 8, 2011.

1. underage OP

2. im makin a jokeeee, chiiiiiiiiiiiiiiillllll :D

3. i've heard tht dogs can smell a residual smell on u up to a week, but my school has monthly random checks, and they dont even announce it, but ive smoked like the day before the checks and no dogs have come barkin so as long as u wash the living hell out of ur hair, and wear clean cloths u shud be fly, and ur fingers, they can hold a strong scent for a couple of days so make sure u wash ur hands, put on lotion etc. etc., and most of all dont act paranoid bout it...teachers arent stupid they can tell when someone's overracting

4. that dog gonna scalp the shit out you boy

5. Just a tip:

STOP BRING WEED TO SKEWL OR DRUG PARPHANELIA. THEY WILL DO RANDOM DOG SEARCHES AND THERE GONNA CATCH U SLIPPING ONE DAY IF U DONT BUCK UP.

just a tip.

6. dude "i hope they dont smell it on my hair" do you not shower? and England schools are dumb as fuck "guys we will be having drug dogs come on tuesday, so dont bring weed to school" :confused:

my school brings them in randomly so they will actually catch people.:rolleyes: