Need Help 4Th Week Flower Bad Nute Burn

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by edbones420, Apr 30, 2014.

1. I am currently in the 4th week of flower and am experiencing nute burn pretty bad. I thought I had it stopped bye feeding only water for a week then going to half nutes half water. It has gotten worse and I am worried bout quality of herb. what can I do and is my babies ruined?

Attached Files:

2. Ouch! Do you know how much you over fed?

3. I have cut way back on nutes since the beginning not following the chart that botanicare recommends. I stopped feeding them nutes for awhile just water but then they started looking good again new growth and all so I tried nutes at half strength again. then they just went to hell, I just cant figure it out. any one who knows any thing I can do to save my babies please let me know I just flushed them with fifteen gallons water each tonight.

4. flush them completely, use the water hose... and wait for it to fix itself

5. I flushed my plants completely but they are still showing sighns of nute burn forming, wwhat could be the problem

6. #6 MdotBooth, May 5, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: May 5, 2014
    take some new pictures, ... and what do you mean by completely? what was your water source and how much water did you actually use..? 2 gallons? 5? 10? ... and what nutrients DID you use?