need help 3x3x6.5 grow tent

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by chad0200, Aug 29, 2011.

1. heres what i got
    3x3x6.6 grow tent
    600 watt mh hps
    440 cfm inline fan & carbon filter
    2 160 cfm inline fans blowing air in tent
    2 6inch cool tubes only using one at the min
    home made under current hydro system pumping 600 gallons a hour with 4 buckets in tent and control bucket outside tent
    ok my ?
    my heat in the room is 78 before the lights come on after they come on the inside tent temp is 83 is that to hot for the tent

2. It'll be fine but I would try to get it to more of a 80 deg. If you're good at diy stuff then I would try putting in a vent that exauhsts outdoors, or get a cheap window ac and rig something up with your intake. But your plants will not be affected with a temp of 83, I've heard you can get into the 90's and still be ok

3. im venting the heat in the attic growing 4 diff stain cause some died cause of my dog she is a puppy english bulldog so cant be mad at her 2 og kush chemdog and green posion are going in the hydro system they are 3 days old i got them in the tent under the 600 watt mh light the green posion has root coming out of the rock wools after only the first day and the og are starting to show roots coming out when can i put them in my under current system this is my first time

4. can use a ac window unit theres no windows its in the basement the tents in a 8x8 room only room in house not used just junk in there but anyways how old do they have to be to put in hydro system thanks

5. I'd wait a little more to put them in there yet. And like thatguy said get a co2 tank, then your plants will be able to handle a lot more heat