Need Help 3Weeks 3Daysvflowering White Widow

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by chris420grow, Jul 1, 2014.

1. They have pistols, well the little ones does the bigger one is just now showing her pistols but should it have bud on them alrdy or no .got them under a 250watt hps and a 65watt cfl (350watt eq) feeding fox farm nutes big bloom and tiger bloom pH at 6.5 I veg for 3weeks from seed then switched to 12/12 the first two are the same plant and the next two are the same plant so I got 2 white widow FEMS . from I love growing marijuana.com

Attached Files:

2. Your plants look great. At 3 weeks from seed they may not be mature enough to start flowering right away. I wouldn't sweat it because they are really happy healthy looking plants. Just make sure you don't start calling it as flowering until you have pistils growing at every bud site. The finish times the breeders give us aren't from when you flip the lights but from when they start flowering.

3. OK thank you my Lil plant gots them on all the preflowers but so what should I say the stage its in flowering but what week u think . and do u think they will grow more taller then they r cuz my small one is about 12" or a Lil less .sorry just trying to get some questions I've been needing to ask answered

Sent from my XT1080 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. I don't say the plant is flowering until there are visible clusters of pistils on every node. They will definitely get bigger. I would say the one that is 12" now will be at least 2 feet. Generally they will grow 2-3 times the size they are when you flip the lights but that is for a mature plant. TBH I don't know if it grows more or less when you flip to 12/12 before they are mature. General rule of thumb is don't flip on a plant from seed until a month after sprouting. Definitely healthy plants though so be proud of that for sure.

5. OK awesome so I'll start counting when I see what u told me thank u I was so confused on that .I was like man three weeks and loom up YouTube vids and I see other people plants huge with buds at 3weeks so I thought I was doing something wrong and it was flipping to soon .

6. Yeah I have a Critical Hog I flipped about 9 days ago... it is showing pistils pretty well but I'm not quite ready to call it flowering yet. Still stretching 3" every dark period and have a few nodes without pistils.

7. So the nutes I am using are good the fox farm tiger bloom and the big bloom good I couldn't find the big bloom I'm gunna have to order but felt I didn't need it in the fox farm ocean forest soil and what do u think the yield can be on these with a 250watt hps

Wow thats awewome next grow I'm going for auto FEMS next grow

8. Here's another pic of the littler one

Attached Files:

9. #9 jonny.blaze/420, Jul 1, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 1, 2014
    I wouldn't want to guess a yield yet but with the bushiness you have going there is good potential... definitely a few zips possibly more if you keep them this happy and healthy. I would rather use just the Big Bloom if you are going with bottled nutes.... It is all organic and if you have any beneficial microbes in your FFOF you will be feeding them which in turn feed the plant. The Tiger Bloom is not organic and will produce salts that will need to be flushed. If you weren't planning on being organic then the Tiger Bloom will work just fine.

That one has some long ass pistils

10. OK awesome so since I'm in soil just use tiger bloom or big bloom the whole grow sorry I just got confused cuz I see people saying use all of the fox farm but I rather take it from you .I water every other day when they r a little limp and feed every other day is that good or slow it down

And I no I thought that was a pretty good sign they were doing pretty good

11. The pistils are in the genetics I imagine neither good nor bad as far as I am aware. You are already past the phase for Grow Big, Big Bloom is organic so if you are going to use a flowering nute I would use this. You would have to supplement with kelp meal and alfalfa meal if you went with just the Big Bloom. Tiger Bloom is not organic, will create salt build up that will need to be flushed, and if you use it you wouldn't really need any other nutes but you would not be able to reuse your soil. Totally up to you.

Feed every other watering at the most unless you discover you have a strain that is very nute hungry... it is much easier to solve a nute deficiency than a nute toxicity. Only water once the soil has dried out a bit. Let your plant dry out until the very bottom leaves become slightly flaccid then before you water lift the pot to feel how heavy it is. Then go ahead and water her until you see a tiny bit of run off and then lift the pot and see how heavy it is. Don't water next time until it is very close to feeling like it did before you watered. In the stage you are in now it will probably want water every other day but up until I flip the lights I water about every 3-4 days.

12. OK awesome I'll probley go with tiger bloom the hydro shop here sells there soil pretty cheap its on sell fox farm ocean forest and the happy frog are only 5 bucks a big bag . thanks for all ur help but other then that my plants look health and good to u

13. And one more thing do I need clone gel to make clones or is there another way I got two cuttings just in a water bottle with just stem inside .