need girl help bad..

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by chitownsmoka, Feb 25, 2009.

1. So today my x girlfriend got called out of school, and she called me out too, and we were gonna smoke at my house(were both seniors in high school). Me and her have always been cool, we started dating in like august and we split up right before christmas, nobody dumped anyone, we just kinda mutually agreed it wasn't gonna work but we would remain friends.

alittle more history between us, back when I first met her, and we started going out, we had alot of sex, we were fuck buddies at first but she was obsessed with me so we finally made it an official relationship. back before christmas when we broke up, i think she was just depressed and thats why she wanted time off

I've smoked with her the past 3 weekends atleast once, usually we just talk in my car or chill at a friends house but i knew today would be different. Sunday night when she got off work, she went out with a couple of her friends and they got sloshed. when she got home she texted me a few pictures of herself in sexy lingerie(this was the first time she ever sent me pictures of herself too), teased me alittle bit, and she said to me "can we just fuck?" now i haven't gotten laid since december so i got all excited, but she passed out and didn't text me again that night.

now yesterday, she didn't go to school and asked me about what she said and I told her you asked me to fuck and she said she meant it and shes cool with us having sex and she was texting me more pictures of herself in lingerie while I was at school. So finally last night we agreed we wouldn't go to school today, we would get a sack, and we would smoke at my house, and probably have sex.

This morning I woke up like any other, i parked like 2 blocks away from my house and called her until she woke up, and I had her call me out of school. I waited for my dad to leave and I went and picked her up, and we came back to my house. We smoked her bowl(that i bought her btw) in my basement on my coach, pretty close to eachother, and we were just watching TV. well after an hour of chilling there I asked her what she wanted to do, and held her hand, she said she didnt care and i asked her if she wanted to fuck and she said sure.

so we went to my room which is in the basement and we were doing our thing, it was great and it felt SOOO good.. she was panting really heavy because she said she hasn't had sex since the last time we fucked in like december, but i didn't think anything of it. so finally she tells me to stop, the first time she had ever told me to stop, and i felt really bad, and it was awkward. I apologized and she promised me that it wasn't me and she was just to tired to do it..

well we got dressed, had a cigarette and it was really awkward. then she asked me to drive her home at like 12:30 and i did, we didn't really say anything in the car, but she hugged me when she got out.

i'm honest to god clueless, do you guys think this girl still likes me or what? I have no idea, im kinda emotionally attached to her because I lost my virginity to her and I don't want it to be over.

now its 7:20 and she still hasn't texted me or called me or anything, and im to afraid to call or text her anything cause i dont wanna say anything wrong.

any advice would be much appreciated... peace! :(

2. damn yo that fucking sucks.

I dunno if i were you just text her once and be like "are you alright for fucks sake"

shit im too high to think of solutions for these kinds of problems:smoking:

3. first of all, when your 18 you can call yourself out...:rolleyes:

4. I know but i can't do that anymore lol, i called myself in 4 days straight and they called my parents, and they know what i sound like or I would

5. if your calling yourself out, than the school cant do shit... by law, an 18 year old kid can sign himself out from school..

but my advice is to not overthink things and let it blow over.. once you feel the time is right just tell her that you like her and wanna starting dating again. and then its either a :hello: or a :mad:

6. k dude so just text her once n say somethin like "do you still want to be together or not?" whatever she replies just act like its not a huge deal, just be kind of an asshole to her for a couple days or a week, she should realize that was kinda fucked up what she did, n if she wants to be with you to stop fuckin around n get to the point. ....or she mite never talk to you again, but hey you got nothin to lose anyways so just give it a try:)