Need For Speed Ps4

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by SuperDourPack, Sep 10, 2014.

1. Just wondering how is the need4speed for ps4. Is it cheesy are good

2. It's alright and fun to mess around but I would wait for drive club. Get destiny diablo 3 or the last of us

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. O I got last of us. Favorite game as of now. I was looking at drive club but is that like gran turismo. And destiny doesn't look bad but makes me think of resistance and wasn't a big fan if it.And I never played any diablo's. And is drive club got street racing and such lime need for speed or is it like gran turismo again

4. NFS is basicall  all online, you rac eplayers/or bust them as a cop and gain points to upgrade your cars. It should have been an app not a game, just  good chance to make as few million because it launched when the console did. Destiny is a 10/10 I highly recommend it. If you liek arcade racing go for NFS because it definitely is fun but nothing close to a 10, or even an 8. I'm definitely getting drive club.

5. Ok well I Dont think I would care for it then. May check drive club out and my boy got destiny imma c wat it looks like at his crib and see wat he says. I'm thinkin of evil within wat u think about that

6. #6 aToker, Sep 12, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 12, 2014
    Yeah can't wait for drive club. I'v heard of evil within and it seems to have a good amount of hype but I know nothing about it. I'm telling you man you won't need to try out Destiny, it's that good.

7. O yea imma have to see I seen a commercial shit looked tight