Need expert advice

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by lightupbong, Jun 23, 2012.

1. Sup y'all:smoke:

So heres the story,

I broke up with my gf a year ago. We separated as our relationship was a bit rocky, and she was moving to go to school in FL. We both agree to this day that we had a rare friendship, and wish we could give it another shot...

Heartbroken that she would not comply, I moved on. Months down the road, she calls me and gives the ole' "i miss you, still think of you all the time" ect.

Still, not agreeing to get back together.

This stirred up a bunch of emotions. I do miss her, and have a false sense of hope. This happened 2/3 times every few months from her, so I have never had a real chance to "move on" as i'm being "reeled back in" constantly.

I personally find this to be a manipulative scam. I have ADD, and I can't read people very well, and i'm somewhat paranoid. (yea, i know), but I feel as if she is doing this to keep me as a "safety" net so to speak. She ignores me after that when I try to contact her, always saying she's "busy" act...Always feel like she is covering up and lying to me, simply to keep me on edge and in her spider web.

What do you think? Am I being paranoid? I know you can't tell my situation from just this post, but can we at least entertain the possibility that women CAN maybe be manipulative and use men as safety nets?

Thoughts? Greatly appreciated, oh wise marijuana users.

2. Sounds like she just need somebody to talk to, or is looking for a rebound. Is she dating somebody else?

3. Women do all sorts of crazy stuff!

I'm sure every man feels that way, everyone just wonders if that girl is playing you on purpose or by accident.

I'd say talking to her directly about it would be the best option, but that's just me.