Need experienced help on planning my pUrpetual closet grow.

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by twist a spliffy, Aug 18, 2013.

1. 44" x 68" x 96" grow closet. My grow needs to put out a minimum of 4oz/month.

In veg/clone cabinet i'll have 10 27w CFL's in a DIY hood. (16,000 lumens)

For flowering, i'll have 4 2G11 55w 2700k fluorescent bulbs (19,000+ lumens) with up to 8 27w CFL's for supplemental lighting. (12,800 lumens) totalling 31,800 initial lumens.

For ventilation in veg cabinet i'll be using two small fans mounted in the top of cabnet, pulling air from vents in bottom of cabinet. 1-2 small fans inside cabinet for circulation.

For ventilation in closet i'm going to use 4" duct fan venting into attic. Intake air from under closet door.

closet.jpg

Veg box on left, flower area to the right. Lights in flower area will be hung from the ceiling to make it easy to raise/lower with the ladies.

I'll be starting from seed, then mothering the plants to take clones from. 3 similar strains. Blackberry, Master Kush, Northern lights.

Now that you're familiar with my set-up and my goal (yield). How should time my grow to keep my yields continual?

2. Also grow style is in the air at this point. I'm leaning toward supercropping and LST for the first few waves, and maybe experimenting with a ScrOG once I get more familiar with my strains.