Need details on feeding...Please help

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by bunerto, Aug 15, 2013.

1. alright, Ill try for the quick story...
    last year I started a grow, and it went awesome for the entire veg stage, healthy green, strong, etc. now... when I started flowering... I noticed over time that death was in my plants vision... it started turning some leaves, wilting them, getting weak and some of them were dry from what I remember... now I read and read to learn my mistake, I used miracle grow soil... now while it was great for vegging... it was wrong... I was/am new and I didn't know miracle grow soil keeps feeding and feeding...so with that I learned how to flush nutes out of soil, and I also learned a cool ass seedling trick.. so now...

again, im starting my grow, using a feminized seed... what I have is listed below, take a look and lets chat... Please keep in mind I do know some people are favored to some brands and labels of nutes... and im sure one day I will be... but until then, I just need advice and stories on feeding...

heres what I have..

2 gallon pot
    organic soil
    1 feminized seed
    FoxFarm grow big
    fox farm tiger bloom
    fox farm big bloom
    2.5' x 4' grow tent
    glow panel 45 LED light

my plant is now 1 week old, and I need to start feeding a little more properly, I will be in the veg stage for another 4 weeks, then im gonna flower it.... the thing that bothers me is on the FFarm labe,l it says how often and how much to feed, and they also send a calendar style like booklet with feeding, and both of there own 2 things contradict the other instructions...

2. Lets start with you telling us what kind of organic soil you have.

3. Go off the chart that came with it. Start off half strength about 3 weeks or so

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. Sorry westcoast, I don't remember the soil. I threw the bag away a few days ago. Didnt think to remember the name

5. The problem I have with that is, 1 gallon of water wets the whole pot... So your saying I should use 3 tablespoons on 1 gallon of water? Then actually jump up to 6 once the plant is old enough? I'm worried... Sounds like nute burn waiting to happen

6. U lost me its tesspoons have no idea whst ur tslking about

7. I was talking about the growbig half strenght. Big nloom is all organic it won't hurt ur plant. Its teaspoons not table.

8. Yes 3 teaspoons to 1gallon of water

9. I go by that chart and never burn my plants. After they r 3 weeks old I give then 1 teaspoon grow big then next feeding is just phd water then next feeding I go to 2 teaspoons growbig. Everyother wayering u feed ur nutes. I only give them growbig in first week of flowering then I use tigerbloom resy of way. Iys not rocket science