Need Crazy Help

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by TAJ1, Mar 31, 2006.

1. i just started my 2nd grow first not 2 sucessful but i got a new light and some more seeds not sure what strain but its day 4 and i got 4 5 in plants with weak stems so i supported with a pencil the light i am using is a 65watt grow n show stright from lowes i am not sure i am using enough light the fert i use is chicken shit mixed with a little water is that alright i dont want the plant to get huge just a foot or so any help would be great:confused: :confused:

2. Chicken poop for fertalizer? Ehhh. I'm not sure, but everytime I see chickens, they are on dirt, I never see any grass. Therefore is chickens shit helped, wouldn't they be standing on grass, versus, dirt? Just throw them in some good nitrogen rich soil. Also, 65w is NOT going to be enough for 4 plants. Your going to want 50w minumum on each plant untill flowering, then you'll want more.

-AFD

3. my buddie told me that he has been doin that for months and he is in the 7th day of flowering so my 65 watt would be enough for 1or2 plants thanks for the help but about the weak stem what is that pr is it normal

4. some people are better off buying it ...:smoke:

5. that would be due to the chickens scratching the ground to find worms and stuff, not their crap. chicken poo is actually a good natural fertilizer