NEED Automatic waterer help

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by zigzag1331, Dec 1, 2011.

1. Okay, So i will be leaving for vacation in about 25 days, and i wont be able to water my plants. I tried the aqua globes they dont work too good. I need some ideas on an automatic waterer, Or is there some cheap machine that can take care of that? I also heard of the wick waterer but it doesnt look the best either

2. Bucket, pump, pipe/hose, appropriate timer (not one that is 30 minute intervals think more like minute intervals. That's along the lines of what you would need but you would have to perfect it.

3. [quote name='"zigzag1331"']Okay, So i will be leaving for vacation in about 25 days, and i wont be able to water my plants. I tried the aqua globes they dont work too good. I need some ideas on an automatic waterer, Or is there some cheap machine that can take care of that? I also heard of the wick waterer but it doesnt look the best either[/quote]

How many plants and how big are they?
    What size pot are they in?
    Are they in veg or flower?

SignSmoker

4. I have 2 plants. My plants are like 2 weeks old, one of the plants growth was stunned because it was transplanted from a pot with 2 plants in it. They are babies with a couple leafs on it. The pots are about 6"inches wide, 5"inches tall. And their in flower