Need assistance please!!!!

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by vaidapie, Sep 1, 2008.

1. I need as much help as anyone can possibly give on how to grow outdoors. I'm pretty knowledgeable on how to grow indoors with a hydroponics system buuut i dont think i can grow using that. I'm still living at home with my mom and younger brothers so i would need 2
    conceal it or else my mom will call the sherriffs department (she told me straight up). If anyone knows of a very very very good way to conceal just 1 plant with a hydroponics system then that can b just as helpful but, i think an outdoor plant would be more suitable. I live in a pretty small community in arizona where not many people go outside and my house is right next to a big open wash with A LOT of brush and fairly dead vegetation and even some of the plants look extremely similar to that of marijuana but im still a little cautious on just running down there and throwin a plant in the ground. So please any information especially on how to acctually grow my plant would be much appreciated =)

2. Respect your mothers wishes.It's her home I assume; you put not only yourself in jeopardy, but hers and siblings also.
    If you are intent on growing, get your own place.

Hiigel

3. lol @ u