need as much hydro advice as possible

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Growing' started by NWestblessed, Jun 11, 2012.

1. okay so ive posted many threads inquiring growing advice and ive got lots of good information im greatful but i just want to go into this first grow as well prepared as possible. we are going to be doing hydro as well as outdoors. hydro is going to be my main area of learning im thinking. it sounds like a numbers game. anything would help.

2. Im not sur ehwat your asking...

hydro is water...does that help....:laughing:

ph in hydro 5.8-6.0

always keep track of this ...

water temp 65-70 is a good range..

What type of hydro are you going?

dwc
    ebb and flow
    bubble buckets
    River system

theres a few..

3. Honestly wasting posts like this isnt worth anyones time, there is more then enough information allllllll over this board to help you get where youre going. You WILL run into problems no matter what so post them when it happens. I went in with 2months of dozens of hours of research and still ended up a month behind due to issues arrising. You know you have the basics, repost when you run into specific problems.

4. [quote name='"NWestblessed"']okay so ive posted many threads inquiring growing advice and ive got lots of good information im greatful but i just want to go into this first grow as well prepared as possible. we are going to be doing hydro as well as outdoors. hydro is going to be my main area of learning im thinking. it sounds like a numbers game. anything would help.[/quote]

Use the search button, too many lazy people can't be bothered, or are you to stoned ?

5. No I just like to get to the meat and potatoes of things then elaborate later so since people have grown they'll know specific aspects to inform and chat about I'm just trying to get to what I'm going to be running into later early on so I'm prepared.

6. Exactly the kind of info I'm looking for clear and simple tips. It's going to be ebb and flow. ANYTHING else would be appreciated.

7. #7 GrapeDutchh, Jun 12, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 12, 2012
    i joined gc in 06 on a diff account. long since forgot the pw an used to browse the forums as a guest before i createdt his account..

but back then ppl didnt mind taking the time to help a fellow blade out even if they could find everything they wanted to kno by searching lol :rolleyes:

hydro is gonna need a lot more attention.
    i would say get ur setup 100%.. make sure ur temps stay good, monitor ur ph like its ur job, water temps, airflow, mildew an shit. hydro is more efficient but that dont mean its "better." u could invest alot of time an effort into this grow an fuck it up bc ur not paying attention to it.. with my soil grows i would forget to water, i bumped the lightswitch that controlled the outlets an the lights were off for a couple days lol but the plant was fine..

use the seach feature.. smoke some tree an take in as much as u can. goodluck homie

oh and....

posts like this one are worless too. if youre gonna take the time to time some bullshit up..you could have jus posted something constructive.:smoke:

Dutchie

8. Word up like 70% of the new threads and posts on grasscity are bunk shows what the logic has come to posting everything BUT helpful information