need an answer fast!! arizer solo

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by RubberUndies, Dec 9, 2012.

1. Hey guys, on my way to a headshop right now to purchase a arizer solo.

How can i check on the box if its the newest model ? And what exactly do i need to buy extra so i can be vapporbonging tonight ?

2. Not the quickest response

On the bottom, make sure its a M106, M107, M1A, M1D

Anything M105 and before isn't neccarily bad, just an older model

don't need anything to vapor-bong tonight, as long as your bong has a 14mm gong bowl, 3/8" rubber grommet if its not a good enough seal from a hardware store for $1

headshop is gonna be expensive, puffitup is my recommendation, $160 shipped w/ free 4 pc grinder, also makes sure your warranty will be taken care, unless your LHS will swap it if you take it to them

3. [quote name='"MR_"']Not the quickest response

On the bottom, make sure its a M106, M107, M1A, M1D

Anything M105 and before isn't neccarily bad, just an older model

don't need anything to vapor-bong tonight, as long as your bong has a 14mm gong bowl

headshop is gonna be expensive, puffitup is my recommendation, $160 shipped w/ free 4 pc grinder, also makes sure your warranty will be taken care, unless your LHS will swap it if you take it to them[/quote]

M102 model. Paid 150$..... And didn't ask about warranty......fuck

4. #4 MR_, Dec 9, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 9, 2012
    M102 is the older ceramic models, but should be fine unless the bowl is chipping

Should be fine with warranty, just have to go through Arizer in Canada if something happens

$150 is a decent price though

$160 from puffitup isn't bad for the newest model, but obviously you have to wait a week

You'll be fine, charge it up, do a 2 min burn off, then vape away

5. Soooooo how do I check if the bowl is chipping ?

And it's charging now.......I am preparing for solobongin........with brand new glass.....:smoking:
    PHP:
    [PHP]
    [/PHP]

6. gotta learn to read bro, he already bought the Solo

you can visibly see it chipping in the heating chamber

BTW, what color is the heating chamber? gold or something else?

7. [quote name='"MR_"']

gotta learn to read bro, he already bought the Solo

you can visibly see it chipping in the heating chamber

BTW, what color is the heating chamber? gold or something else?[/quote]

The heating chamber is all black like the solo itself

8. then its the ceramic model

as long as it doesn't start chipping or smelling funny, keep using it

if it does, contact arizer and they'll warranty you a new unit probably, most likely the newest model

9. [quote name='"MR_"']then its the ceramic model

as long as it doesn't start chipping or smelling funny, keep using it

if it does, contact arizer and they'll warranty you a new unit probably, most likely the newest model[/quote]

Sweet thats what i was going to ask next...well will they replace is free? And how long till i get one back

10. its free, I think you have to pay shipping there, then they verify and ship a new unit out

If you go through Arizer, probably 2 weeks from when you send it till you get it

If you went through another vendor (i.e. puffitup), its usually around 7-10 days

how you liking the Solo?

11. One of the benefits of the ceramic models is they are supposed to get a little hotter.

12. yea if the ceramic isn't chipping, alot of people actually prefer those older models

there are even people on FC using Solo's that are chipping, so its not that big of a deal

I think the biggest difference he'll notice is the stems are only 2 holes, while the newer ones are 4 holes, but thats easily replaceable for $10-15

13. [quote name='"MR_"']yea if the ceramic isn't chipping, alot of people actually prefer those older models

there are even people on FC using Solo's that are chipping, so its not that big of a deal

I think the biggest difference he'll notice is the stems are only 2 holes, while the newer ones are 4 holes, but thats easily replaceable for $10-15[/quote]

So i should replace to a 4 hole ? What's the difference between the two hole?

And Im loving it. Missed vape high so much. Glad i got this over pax and dbv....but i thought the solo would deliver bigger hits...and maybe the 4 hole attachment with vaporbonging would work better

14. [quote name='"RubberUndies"']

So i should replace to a 4 hole ? What's the difference between the two hole?

And Im loving it. Missed vape high so much. Glad i got this over pax and dbv....but i thought the solo would deliver bigger hits...and maybe the 4 hole attachment with vaporbonging would work better[/quote]

If you plan on ordering new stems I recommend getting Planet Vape High Efficiency Stems(PVHES). They are a little more expensive then getting the regular ones but are supposed to really improve airflow.

15. [quote name='"Pizzaroll"']

If you plan on ordering new stems I recommend getting Planet Vape High Efficiency Stems(PVHES). They are a little more expensive then getting the regular ones but are supposed to really improve airflow.[/quote]

I also hear people saying that the restricted airflow was made on purpose for bigger hits... so I will get smaller hits if I get more airflow?

16. The stems loosen up and the hits get better

the restricted airflow as made to maintain temp/prolong battery life I guess

you can lift the stem up a hair or wiggle it to get bigger hits

also depends on how fine you are grinding your bud, and how dry it is

i get pretty big hits with the Solo, so it might be the grinding and dryness too, could also be you're not used to it yet, should be sucking hard like a milkshake

give it a week or so, it gets better as the stems loosen up, especially the bent stem

were the stems tight to get in?

17. Its the bent two hole stem and no it wasn't a tight fight. Its loose now....and i havent been hitting it hard at all, i hit it as slow as possible like the mflb...should i hit it hard

18. MFLB is completely different, so don't hit it like that

Should be sucking hard like a milkshake, wiggle the stem while drawing to allow some room between those 4 small holes in the heating chamber and the bottom of the glass stem.

Its a restricted draw compared to the LB so you have to suck hard

19. [quote name='"MR_"']MFLB is completely different, so don't hit it like that

Should be sucking hard like a milkshake, wiggle the stem while drawing to allow some room between those 4 small holes in the heating chamber and the bottom of the glass stem.

Its a restricted draw compared to the LB so you have to suck hard[/quote]

Soooo ...fucking....stoned............ Didn't smoke all day today been up since 4.... Took a nice 3 hour nap, went to the mall for a few hours.... Sitting down now with some DANK top shelf reeks of fruity pebbles. Vaped 2 bowls and smoked 2 bong rips of it...... Keed down. Defiantly got the good old Vape high like from the mflb but way more intense. Gonna Vape tomorrow at 4am and not smoke and see how the high is.