Need Advise!

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by SmokELikEABoaT, Jun 16, 2004.

1. I was thinking about growing a plant. I live with my parents in Arizona. We have a balcony over the car port and thats where me and my friends smoke and chill. I was wondering if it would be possible to grow 1 plant up there. Would it get to big to hide? Would it get too much light cause it is hot as hell from 6 in the morning till 7 at night. Would the smell be too strong? If this is possible can anyone help me out and explain to me when needed on how to do this?

2. i mean you can maintain the height of the plant thats not a problem.... the smell issue well if u smoke up there i dont think that would really be a problem either... plus the outdoors will help drain it a lil...... as for people seeing it that might be a problem cuz it is right next to ur house.... maybe if u grew sum other stuff out there with it .... but that always catches the eye of sum1..... its a risky choice but if u really wanted to u could do it... jus be safe make sure no1s watchin u set this up ... peace out sam

3. Wont your parents care? and if they do there def going to see/smell it.