Need advise

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Elude, Feb 18, 2016.

1. I am in wekk 8 of flowering and everything is looking great. Dont ask why, nut im not using a timer I turn the light on manualy off at 6am on at 6pm. I am on point never miss a min. Recently my phone died in the night and my 6am alarm didnt go off!!! I woke up 2 and half hrs later to realize the girls were getting an extra 2hrs of sun when should be dark. My question is how much should I be wories about hermi issues etc.
    Thanks Elude

Sent from my SM-N920P using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. If you are in week 8 of flowering, you are nearing completion and there is not much you can do but keep an eye out. Keep the plants on the same schedule they were on before. Even if male flowers started developing now, there would not be enough time for seeds to really develop unless you have a long flowering strain. So I personally wouldn't worry a ton, but just keep an eye out for those male flowers - if it seems like they are turning hermi and you catch it then you have the option to chop.

Also, timers are a worthwhile investment :)

3. Thanks man,
    I feel the same way. And fyi i had a timer on veg 18/6 worked great. I lost the clips. I tried 3 more and set properly they all had the light on when set for off so I gave up. For this crop.

4. So leave it at they had a long sun day. And continue consistant 6a to 6p. call it a day and watch for bannas!

5. Luckly im 8 weeks in.

6. Aye mate! That's just my opinion though :) Do you know how long this strain is supposed to mature in?

7. I have 3 OG which are 9 +weekers
    And 2 sourd which take the better part of 9 week maybe 10.

8. Thanks for the input