Need Advice on mouth swab test TODAY!

Discussion in 'General' started by Ashlynn6464, Mar 29, 2017.

1. So I'm 34 yrs old, 115 lbs give or take. I've been prescribed subutecs going on 5 yrs now,3 a day...that is the ONLY thing I do. Last night I took HALF a rapid release ADERAL the orange ones that have the lines to where you can break it down into 4 quarters..its the ing day 11:11 a.m, this morning at bout 10:00 a.m I took a QUARTER of the same type of ADERAL then about 10 min after took ANOTHER quarter. I wasn't using my head or even thinking out what I need to do today but like I said last night n today's the first I've taken these/anything other than y subutecs. So I have an interview in about a half he 45 min and I'm pretty sure I'm going to have to take a MOUTH SWAB DRUG TEST.... Will pass or what can I do to pass? I've heard it's the easiest to pass and years ago I passed a day after snorting coke (years ago) by drinking Dr pepper and gargling e peroxide but not sure if it will rk for my mess up this time. l I have on me in my car is water n peroxide at the moment... I need this job asap. Any help or advice would be wonderful and greatly appreciated. th guys.