Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Need advice on buying a Glass Bong

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Jay2Oh, Sep 7, 2008.

1. Hi, I'm gunna order my first Glass Bong from here and I would like some advice on what to go for because I'm clueless as what to go for.
    Is there a difference in how easy it is to get high from the different heights of bongs?
    I'm also gong to be at university this year so maybe size is an issue.
    I'm capped at £50 (about $100)
    All replies appreciated! :D

2. go for a custom 6.3 RooR 12-footer with at least 6 triple reverse percolation systems and you'll probably want a cosmic ultra diffuser with star shaped holes. you probably also want a nuclear cooling system and an icemaker attachment, just for good measure. also, i've found that an automatic packing and lighting system (the APLS 8.0 series especially) is a VERY helpful attachment. im getting a new ash catcher with an automatic water replacer that senses when it's dirty or evaporating. if you get all that, you'll pretty much only have to breathe to get high.

3. except i dont think they make them in purple :(

4. my mind just exploded

5. haha dont have to be mean....

but for 100, i think u mght be able to buy a roor, not 100% on that

6. that was ridic^

get a bubbler lol

7. working on a diagram of it now

8. haha id actually like to see it

9. lmao, but do you seriously have any idea on what a good waterbong to get is for $100 or under?

10. GC doesn't sell roors
    i don't think

go with a no name glass one
    size is up to you my friend it is going to be your not mine

i like ones with a bubble base better
    and look for one that has ice notches

:D

11. sorry, but what's an ice notch?

12. [​IMG]
    the three little things pokin in on the bong, its to hold ice cubes which cools the smoke

13. artist's rendition

Attached Files:

14. its much better full size.

15. oh come on you've gotta be fuckin kidding me lol

16. haha sick, i like the fishies

17. no way dude, its in the mail right now!