need advice on a problem

Discussion in 'General' started by paradroid2, Mar 31, 2010.

1. so im a pretty experienced smoker, i went to ithaca college (which is a huge pot town by the way) and smoked a shit load. problem is, whenever i get high i feel like it doesnt hit me the same as other people. while other people i was with tended to have funny conversations and come up with cool ideas of things to do, that doesnt happen to me at all. i clam up completely and just start thinking about random things. a lot of times its about what other people think of me and if im acting normal or not; i get really paranoid and i feel like im not a fun person to smoke with. its hard for me to talk to other people; i get cottonmouth real easy and its hard for me to talk, and my mind just goes blank during conversations and i feel like an idiot. its real easy for me to space out, and while other people like going places and doing things, id rather just sit and watch tv or have a poker game or something. this has happened like every time ive smoked and idk if theres something wrong with me or if this is just how some people experience weed; lemme know your thought on this please

2. i was going to say take a t-break but it sounds like you're getting too stoned. take a t break for 2 weeks anyway and see how it feels.

3. Smoke more.

4. wow i just had like 3 paragraphs typed out for you on how its all good you don't need to worry bla bla bla. I fuckin tried to search this song called Good Morning by Chamillionare and put it in this post. Fuckin shit had to restart firefox >.<

SO!

its all good man it happens to most of us stoners when we smoke too much or get too stoned. I suggest not smoking as much and seeing if you're more sociable and lively.

That paranoid feeling is a common one as well in the stoner community. It's all about handling your environment when you smoke. Make sure its a good setting with some chill music playing like jimmi hendrix, joe satriani, sublime, slightly stoopid, the good ol chill stoner music ya know.

Just don't worry about what other people think about you bro. if they like you awesome, if not they're just hatin on you if you didn't give them a reason to be pissed at you fuck em, it's their problem not yours. Just live your life man. you must enjoy yourself to enjoy the herb in all of its glory :cool: