Need advice: GF wont suck my dick anymore due to bad experience (details inside)

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by LEBOWSKItheBIG, Dec 6, 2010.

1. Alternatively, express a growing interest in anal...that'll have her sucking it down in no time.

2. Smart man.

3. ^This.

^And this. The greasy food definitely doesn't help all the motion.

And btw- she's just embarrassed. I know I would be. It's hard to not keep thinking about that. Don't be too persistent, it'll get annoying and she'll never do it again. And if she does do it it'll be to get you to shut up (which..okay you got what you wanted.. but she'll be bitter about it).

4. It could be the fact that you said what the fuck and threw her off you, so she's probably still embarrassed. All I know is that if I puked on a guys dick, even if he was my boyfriend, I would be so embarrassed and feel horrible about it for so long. She probably just doesn't want it to happen again because she's scared of what you think or something.

5. This post - very smart man.

6. I don't think oral physically feels better than sex, but throw in the mental aspect of "yeah...you suckd my dick" and BAM. Shits amazing. That story...is just gross tho.

7. I am so glad my girlfriend has trained her gag reflex pretty well :D

8. Have you fuckin apologized yet?

And stop pressuring her, there's nothing less sexy than feeling obligated to do something.

9. dude shes embarassed man, and your reaction certainly didnt help...

just talk to her about it, tell her you love the work she does down there and that you obvioulsy reacted badly but just bc it suprised the shit out of you and that really, its quite humorous...you just need to make her feel comfortable again...and dont let her eat a lot beforehand haha...

10. Maybe it's time to sit down and have a calm, mature conversation about her attempted deepthroat abilities. Perhaps you can start slowly, ask her to just lick the head for a bit. Progress from that slowly.

Basically she's not comfortable, you need to figure out a way to ease her into it.

Nothing works better than a little pussy licking too.

11. Reminds me of that scene in Miss March when the epileptic chick bites his dick lol. On a serious note, she'll come around eventually. Give it time.