Need advice: GF wont suck my dick anymore due to bad experience (details inside)

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by LEBOWSKItheBIG, Dec 6, 2010.

1. So a couple weeks ago, 3 or 4, me and my gf were hanging out and went to a movie. Then after we went to sonic. I got a popcorn chicken thing and a slushi and she just got tater tots. Fast forwards 30ish minutes and were at her house alone and one thing leads to another and our clothes are off and shes blowing me. i hear these gagging noises but i dont pay attention to it and things are going good until about 10 minutes in when i all of a sudden i feel a warm soggy waterfall erupt on my dick and start dripping onto my legs. my first reactioin is yell wtf and throw her off of me and she fell on the floor. i regret doing this but whatever i wasnt in control. i look down and see a brownish goo all over me and little tater tot peices. fuckin gross bro. anyway i took a shower and forgot about it. Shes blown me like 10 times and this was the first time there was a problem so i let it slide, hoping she would to. but she didnt. she absoleutly refuses to put her mouth near my dick anymore and this is a problem. im sure quite a few of you agree with me that oral feels better than vaginal and i want it back. ive given encouragement like a little league soccer coach or someshit and say things like "it will be fine" and "you can do it, youll do great", but to no avail. what do i do?

2. great story bro. :yummy:

3. Maybe you'll just have to wait a bit. If that happened to me I probably wouldn't want to do it again right away and being asked repeatedly to do it might irritate her and make her less likely to ever give you oral again.

4. just return the favor then see if she has a change of heart

5. Its all about getting her in the mood again. Take her out for a good time and maybe be a little romantic, then get that shti done. Hope this helps. :metal:

6. I was with this girl once who never tasted cum. Well... One time she was blowing me and said she wanted it, so she got it... Every blowjob after that had her frequently saying, "Don't cum in my mouth" or "are you going to?" :laughing:

She threw up on your dick though? Tell her to take it easy on the tonsil job.

7. Personally watch how insistent you are about it...after all, you never know if pushing the point will go from pussy but no suck-off, to, nothing at all.

8. Leave here alone and let her get over it. Have you ever drank too much and ended up sick, then smelled that brand of alcohol the next day? Your little friend is that alcohol and it is going to take time before she is going to want another taste.

9. Hahaha. This happened to my friend a couple months ago. He did the same thing, but after throwing her he got up and left the house... They broke up the next week.

10. hahaha... you poor dude. I guess you learned the hard way to eat, wait, enjoy. NOT eat-enjoy.

It's okay. Frosting_13 had that happen before. Not to scare you, but I haven't had a blow job again yet (over two years...)

11. Next time you guys should avoid the greasy fast food before going at it.

12. I am lost for words. Sorry man but thats an awkward scenario, thank god I havent gone through that ;D but yeah...you could just make tots for her the next time she visits. Just kidding, but try confronting her about it? (If you two have an open discussion relationship...)

13. I've never had that happen to me, and I've eaten before hand.. Was she tryin' to deepthroat or something?

14. You just gotta get her in the right mood again. Some cuddling and making out in the afternoon. Go have a drive, you know, fun stuff in public so the horny tension grows while you're in public. Have a good dinner at like sonic or something...wait that's prolly a bad idea. Nevermind.

15. dude... i had literally that exact same thing happen to me. tots and all. i just made her eat it up and we were all good

16. Damn bro your life sucks right about now.. I say you just give it a month or two and give her oral whenever you have the chance to try and get her in the mood. You cant force her to eat your dick.

17. If you give her crap for it she's never gonna do it again

18. ...or yknow, just tell her she's lookin' kinda fat lately and she should think about dropping a few pounds...she'll go play bulimic and then afterwards come and suck it because she wants reassurance that you still find her appealing and attractive.
    Yawn while she does it, so she tries harder.

19. kind of going overboard aren't we?

20. Back in the day my girlfriend threw up on my dick. In a sick way it can only mean one of two good things, she is a hard worker and is shoving that dick way too far down just to please you, or you have a massive johnson that no woman can handle.

Seriously though, just give it time. My girl was embarrassed and wouldn't do it for awhile. She got over it. I just made her know I wasn't skeezed out and told her it was no big deal.