Need advice from somebody who knows about relationships.

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by RasPlasch, Nov 26, 2008.

1. Soooo, I know this pretty awesome girl. Total stoner hippy, like the perfect girl for me. We've been tallking a lot lately. So on saturday we decided to hang out finally. She comes over to my house with a few friends. We chill in my basement (sober) for about 3-4 hours maybe. We talk and talk and talk and the whole time she is basically all over me. Like....always touching me, or she would put her leg over mine etc. Well we were all chillin on my couches and her and her friend go into my room and sit on my bed and giggle and whisper about something. Im like....wtf? So I go over to investigate. I walk in, she is laying in my bed and her friend leaves and shuts the door on us. Kinda like they had this planned out. I go lay on the bed with her. Ok...I am the man BUT she makes and HAS made all the moves the whole night. I never once tried to get near her or cuddle or anything! Because it was our first time hanging out. But we are laying in the bed. And she starts kissing me. We kiss for about 10 minutes. Then they had to leave. I thought....AWESOME I might have a chance with this girl!

Now its been.....3 days. She has been avoiding me. wtf. She won't make eye contact with me, she won't talk to me. I am very tempted to text her right now and say wtf is going on? You made all the moves like you wanted me, then you just stop talking to me and forget about me? I have thought and thought of why she would be acting this way. There is no reason that what we did ruined our relationship....right? Hopefully a girl can chime in and tell me what is wrong. :(

2. Maybe you were the sober one and your hippy girl was on some kinda aphrodisiac drugs, like X and you just didn't know it, some people can handle their drugs good and not let it be known. She might have not known if you were cool with other drugs beside weed so she kept it on the low.

It's usually when girls are fucked up and they do somethin with a guy that they act like that afterwards.

I dunno, just an idea.

3. Maybe she was expecting you to fuck her and not make out with her...

Think about why she would draw you to your bed and make sure you're alone?

4. She was sober. I asked her the next day haha.

Even if she did want me to fuck her. You'd think she'd avoid me just because I didn't fuck her?

5. maybe she's embarrassed or something. she might think because you didn't sleep with her (if that is what she wanted) it means you aren't as interested. so maybe she feels stupid now or something.

but, i don't really know... just my thoughts.

6. She could quite possible feel that way. Do you think I should talk to her about it?

7. Try calling her and asking her if she wants to hangout again. If she says "yes" then there you go shes still interested. If she doesnt answer or says no then fuck her, theres many other girls out there.

8. I think it sounds like she wanted you to have sex with her, and when you didn't she probably got scared. Maybe she's not looking for a relationship and she just wanted to have sex with no strings.

I honestly think that in this case without talking to her, you won't ever find out what is going on in her head.

9. Hmmm... I'll talk to her tomorrow and post up what happens.

10. Please do, I'm interested in knowing what her deal is, lol

11. Alright I will. I need to figure this out and get it out of my head.

12. Just push it out of your head and don't obsess about it. She's the only one that can give you a real answer, and hopefully she will.

I honestly think that she got embarassed and you probably did what she wasn't expecting which made her uneasy. I imagine that she has a lot going on her head right now as well.

13. thinking she wanted to have sex is fucking premature at best. i would not jump to that conclusion at all, and definitely dont go into a conversation with her thinking that was the case. just text her and see whats up for sure.

14. i definitely think so! even if it is something else, it's better to know about it than not. i don't see any harm in asking whatsoever, so i would advise you to.

15. Shes probably embarrased or doesnt know what to say to you and is avoiding an awkward situation. Try to find her while shes not with her friends and talk to her about your relationship and how she feels about it, but dont be too pushy.
    Good Luck!

16. If I had to guess, I would say...

She could be disappointed nothing serious happened on that first night. I had that happen to me once, and never got a chance to go at it again with her. Fuck that pisses me off thinking about to this day, because she was sooo fine.

Now... If things get anywhere close to what you described happening between you and her, I always go for it. Start off with a thigh rub and move your way towards the vagina. Two things can happen from here, she can decline, or SCORE!

After re-reading the situation, I think I am right. If she went from hanging all over you, to not even making eye contact anymore she is definitely turned off for some reason. You should ask what's up with her though, see what she says.

17. I'm about to talk to her.... we'll see how this goes.

18. let us know how it goes! and good luck.

19. Maybe she just thought that you rejected her so she just feels super akward, or maybe she was just a horny girl looking for a quick fuck and when you didn't give it to her, she went to go find it somewhere else. ;)

20. I asked her if there is anything wrong. She said... No...what would be wrong? I said that I just thought that something seemed wrong, but maybe I am crazy. She said... I think you are crazy :). I was like.... Haha! sorry then! We've been talking for an hour now so I think everything is ok.

Girls are confusing. Lol. Or maybe I think they are when they really aren't because I just overthink everything.