need advice from some pro growers on how im doing and how to improve

Discussion in 'General' started by kvtbucs1111, Sep 15, 2015.

1. I'm not new to site but am new to posting here. I'm into my second season doing bagseed grow and well into flowering. what tips or tricks you guys may have to help tri production and final yield. I will post pic later this afternoon so you guys can see for yourself how its doing and what I may need to do better.my plant is sativa and about 7 ft tall and the buds seem thin to me maybe once I have pics you guys could help with how much longer I should let go I'm thinking another month anyway.ty for the help in advance, I'm very excited about this years plant!!! will have pics up in 2 hours or so

2. using foxfarm tiger bloom for flowering ,thinking about getting cha ching just not sure if worth the price

3. #3 kvtbucs1111, Sep 15, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 15, 2015
  4. #4 kvtbucs1111, Sep 15, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 15, 2015
  5. There's a section for this

6. great answer thanks!!!! great help

7. that section isn't going to answer my question on how I'm doing and what I could do to help out more for a better yield

8. Plant is looking very nice. I do not see any problems with it. I think you should post the question in the growing forum. I do not think you will get any quality growers giving you advice in the chill out forum.

9. The two best forums for answering these questions would be the absolute beginners or the medical marijuana growing forum

10. What do you mean? It's a friggin cultivation section.

11. listen Canadian if you don't have answer just leave me alone!!!!! it should not matter where I post the site is called grasscity forums!!!! ty blueberry kush for your response at least somebody had some kinda of answer as to the health and well being of her

12. I got plenty of great info from another growing forum anyway, without comments that aren't answering any of my questions to begin with get this doesn't even matter where you post it either they just start helping out cause its a growing forum