Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Need advice fast!

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by iTokeat420, Jan 27, 2009.

1. #1 iTokeat420, Jan 27, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 27, 2009
    I know this isn't the best place for this, but I figured the people in this section would know what to do best.

I am currently living with my mom and going to my local community college.

I get home today, and it looks like she went through all of my shit. She took my,

- 1/2 ounce of weed
    - Scale
    - Pipe
    - Rolling Papers
    - Grinder
    She took all my shit.

I saw her today, and she didn't say shit, and acted fine.

Now, what to do? Right now I'm pissed as fuck and I'm in the mood to lock my door and ignore her for a week. I know that's probley not the best idea, but I'm fucking pissed.

I do pretty good in school, and I am on probation, but for nothing drug/alcohol related at all.

What should I do when she gets home?

EDIT:
    I told her all the facts about it, and that I take it for Anxiety (I have bad Anxiety), and to be honest I use it for depression (I lost someone in my family I was real close to lately). After a 10 minute "lecture", all she says is that it's illegal, and she claimed it was addictive. I had a job over the summer, and I have been using that to purchase this stuff, and she knows that.

After everything I said, I gave her 2 choices.

1) Return everything you took from me, and we will continue on like this never happenend.
    2) If you don't return it, expect our relationship to drop, and my problems to surface and cause other problems.

She chose 2.

Even though I live in her house, I have my own car, so she can't take that away, so I plan on just sitting in my room doing homework and stuff and not talking to her, and hope she comes to her senses.

UPDATE:

While she was at work, I searched the whole fucking house and found everything! And a joint made it so much better.

Now, I gotta find a better spot.

Can't wait to see what she says when she checks on it whenever she does!!!

2. Ask her if she's been in your room lately because you're missing some stuff. If she asks you what, just be straight up and tell her you're missing your weed.

I don't know your mom or how she feels about this kind of stuff, but that's exactly what I would do with my parents. Be understanding and listen to what she has to say though, it is her house and you need to respect her rules, but instead of taking your shit she should have told you to get rid of it so you could take care of it yourself.

Good luck.

3. Yeah, that's a good idea, I'm gonna be calm about it too, ask to hear her side of it, explain about it, etc.

Anyone else have any idea's?

Because I know if she doesn't listen and blows me off i'm gonna get pissed as fuck and lock my door and avoid her for a good week or so.

4. I would definitely just ask her calmly. Maybe you should have some good information about weed ready so you guys could have a civil conversation about it. Just don't lose your temper 'cause that makes it a much harder fight to get your stuff back.

5. Just remember to be respectful since you are living in your mother's house. If my parents had caught me with MJ in the house.............shooo it would not have been good for me.

Your post reminded me of when my parents found out I was having sex back when I was in high school. I came home one day, and found a wrapper from a condom that I had put in my trash can placed squarely on my pillow (the wrapper; the condom was flushed). They never said anything, I never said anything.

6. ignoring her isn't a good idea. if she takes it away but shes chill with smoking explain to her that you have your shit down even while you smoke and youre probably just going to waste more money if she doesn't give it back.

if she tells you she doesnt want you smoking at all... back to square one, make some more money restock everything but hide it well this time...

same thing happened to me when a while ago except it was about 1.5 oz. of dank, a few g of shake, kief, seeds, my grinder. fortunately all of my glass and papers were not found but its a bitch losing 600 bucks like that.

7. just kill the old hag, whats she good for anyway?

8. Yeah shoot that bitch dead. :rolleyes:

9. Don't worry, you'll get over it. Just try to educate her, but I wouldn't ask for your stuff back. Check the trash. Find your stuff and hide it somewhere better.

She could probably tell you were getting stoned all the time and decided to be a Mom.

10. I told her all the facts about it, and that I take it for Anxiety (I have bad Anxiety), and to be honest I use it for depression (I lost someone in my family I was real close to lately). After a 10 minute "lecture", all she says is that it's illegal, and she claimed it was addictive. I had a job over the summer, and I have been using that to purchase this stuff, and she knows that.

After everything I said, I gave her 2 choices.

1) Return everything you took from me, and we will continue on like this never happenend.
    2) If you don't return it, expect our relationship to drop, and my problems to surface and cause other problems.

She chose 2.

Even though I live in her house, I have my own car, so she can't take that away, so I plan on just sitting in my room doing homework and stuff and not talking to her, and hope she comes to her senses.

11. tell her that if she doesnt except your lifestyle choice that theres nothing she can really do about it and if she doesnt give you your shit back that shes just gonna be wasting your money because your gonna go replenish it as soon as you get the chance

12. Hmm..looks like I am the only one that feels this way, but it looks like you're the one who needs to come to his senses. You are living in her house, you go by her rules. Plain and simple. I know you may not like it but thats just the way it is. Untill you move out your mom makes the rules about what goes on in her house. Kids...

13. Hahaha when my parents pulled this one on me i went to their booze cabinet and their wine cooler and took ALL their booze. i simply said that we use it for the same reason im not abusing it and that im of the age that i can move out and never see your face again. needless to say we came to an agreement, just keep it out of the house

14. Did you really just tell your mom if she doesn't give you your illegal substance that is in her house back, your relationship is over? To the women who brought you into this world and raised you? When you get older you will look back on statements like that and be filled with remorse.

15. UPDATE:

While she was at work, I searched the whole fucking house and found everything! And a joint made it so much better.

Now, I gotta find a better spot.

Can't wait to see what she says when she checks on it whenever she does!!!

16. lol why don't you just move out? If you are so responsible and old enough to smoke weed, you should be able to support yourself and your habits without mommys help, otherwise if she doesn't want you to smoke and is still supporting you, then maybe you should follow HER rules, not yours.

17. Well dude glad you got your shit back. I recently had to reup on a whole ounce cause my girlfriend found my shit and threw ALL of it away. Pipes, bowls and stems from bongs I've had over the years, all of the pipes and bongs I've made myself, my Patience (3 ft bong...that is now gone :mad:), EVERYTHING! Over a thousand dollars worth of shit and she throws it all away! Safe to say bitch is gone and I'm out some $400 dollars (had to reup on my stash and buy a new pipe to smoke the shit).

As for hiding places in your house...dude, in your parents house there are no safe places to hide your bud. But there all places they won't think to look. I used to use my old broken N64, just popped the cover off and stashed away. When I took everything else out of it (microchips and all that shit) I could fit about an ounce in there. Also, invest in some of those smell proof baggies, they should sell them at your local headshop, if not then use those old fashioned film canisters. Nothing but a dog will be able to smell bud inside those things. So yeah, take something apart, like an old TV, game system you don't play anymore, old computer, my friend used to hide his shit in a telescope, alarm clock, just something that you can take apart and hide shit in. Something they wouldn't think of lookin in.

OH almost forgot, another place I used to use to stash shit away in my parents house was my sisters room. They would ALWAYS search my shit, but never hers (she's a little angel or some shit haha), so whenever she would go out somewhere I would sneak in and hide shit behind her dresser. That could also be an option.